60

"Jaemin it's enough, it's not your business, if you don't like to participate just keep your mouth shut, that's it," Taeyong raised his voice, he was suddenly serious and Jae shivered.

Jaemin became even more red but kept the comment for himself.

"So we need to act quick before Kun will make a baby or something," said Hansol.

"Kun can't make a baby Sicheng is a boy!" groaned Taeyong looking at Hansol as if he had completely lost it.

"Anyway, how much time do you need to prepare it?" asked Hansol looking at Haechan.

"Give me his address, I'll have an answer tomorrow, Yuta I've heard you're a great hacker, I need the views from all security cameras in his house," Haechan's tone became very professional no alike him.

"Yuta should be in hospital and not..." started Jaemin but stopped noticing Taeyong's eyes.

"Ok, so Taeyong keep your granny away, this is headquarter from now on, we'll meet tomorrow same time," said Hansol.

"I have work, and Taeyong too," whispered Jae.

"Great you will be late, Jaemin will serve drinks and do a belly dance, Yuta will lick his wounds out, and Haechan keep your lady away during meetings," Hansol raised his finger. "So tomorrow same time," he smiled while someone knocked.

Jae jumped up and hurried to pay for the pizza delivery while he felt his stomach is becoming heavy.

He knew Jaemin was the only one sane between them and they shouldn't do it, but if Taeyong was in he was definitely in too.

Even if the night was eventful Taeyong had spent a lovely time at Jae. He could still feel the boy's lips all over his body, he was definitely addicted to their pleasure. The morning was cloudy and they ate breakfast in bed feeding each other, and Taeyong had lost the count how many times he had laid Jae down in one night. He hoped Yuta will stay in a bad state, so he will have an excuse to spend the nights in Jae's bed, even if it was day 13, and each passing hour made him more scared.

He hoped for a nice morning with Jae, but the boy needed to go to the TV building to record a spot for KFC chickens.

He also needed to agree on the script for the new season of his show. Taeyong saw how busy and hardworking he was, and he admired him a little. He never had that much determination, and he hoped he will stand the work in the restaurant just for Jae.

So at 8:50 a.m. Jae hurried out of the apartment, gave Taeyong his key set and pecked his lips goodbye. Taeyong stayed there, he returned to the bed, took some of Jae's books and read a little from each, but he couldn't focus so he laid down again and inhaled his lover's scent from the pillows. He would probably stay like this for hours if Jaemin hadn't called asking him to come to school.

Taeyong never wanted to go back to this place, but now he was in front of the building, placing the hood further over his head and sweating all over. He waited for the bell and saw how the students filled the playground and the square in front of the building. One boy was followed by a huge crowd, and Taeyong recognized Haechan. The kid stopped next to the gray wall and put a cigarette between his teeth, a girl with violet-black hair turned the lighter on for him. He took a hint and gave her the cigarette while she inhaled the smoke from it before she breathed it out back into his lips. Moments later they started to kiss with a lot of tongue and Taeyong smiled. The sight reminded him a little of him and Yuta from their m school times, they also were the kings of the school and dated the hottest girls, because Taeyong had to admit Haechan's girl was really emo in her styling but very pretty.

 The sight reminded him a little of him and Yuta from their m school times, they also were the kings of the school and dated the hottest girls, because Taeyong had to admit Haechan's girl was really emo in her styling but very pretty

Hi thank you for all the love :)

What do you think about the chapter, Taeyong visiting his old school, Haechan and his girlfriend? Why do you think Jaemin asked him to come?

Much <3