48

We were at a exhibition downtown, and this boy, he knows my parents, he can tell them where I am, he's dangerous. He scares me much. He's demanding, a little bit like my father, never accepts a no. I just walked behind him, even if I didn't like myself for it. And it was scary, the huge paintings, the dark hall, where he pressed me to wall and kissed in a rough way. Nothing nice, no butterflies, no warm feeling. But he gave me an offer I can't turn down, so I will go through this pain. I hope Yuta will forgive me one day, because losing him would be too painful. How could I stand a night without his arms. Why am I so stupid. Why can't I say no. Why had I let Kun kiss me?

Taeyong inhaled loud. He wasn't able to read more, he felt it's too painful. What had Kun offered Sicheng, what has he threatened him with, but he turned the next page, unable to look towards Yuta.

He invited us to his house, it's like a villa out of glass on a hill, he has the best on his walls, Picasso, Pollock, Gauguin, a tiny Rembrandt, a Van Gogh over his bed. He ignored Yuta, talked with him in a mean way, then he told me to follow him, so I did. The tingling of fear returned. He closed the door, he pressed me to another wall, he kissed me much more than before, my nose, my neck, he said I should come tonight, so I nodded.

He scares me like my father, I guess he could hurt me if I say no.

So when the evening fell, and Yuta was asleep I kissed his cheek goodbye. It felt like cutting my own soul when I took the money I got the wrong way. The taxi, the rain, the city, his house of glass on the hill. He was gentle, more than I could imagine. He only hurt me a little, I hope Yuta won't see the bruises. His eyes were on fire, his body is strong, but he can't love, he's not able to feel anything more than desire.

I allowed him to do whatever he wanted, I think I climaxed twice, but I didn't want to feel it, that there was actual pleasure with someone else, someone I don't love. He can be beautiful when he's nice, and awful at the same time.

I tried to think about Yuta when we did it, but he punched my cheek and said I must think about him, as if he could read my mind. I hope tonight he will be more gentle, make more love than fear. I hope it will end soon, I'm sorry my love.

The last page finished and Taeyong closed the diary. He was so torn he had no idea what to say. He knew how it was to be with different people, he was so torn back in the days, when he was really into his former girlfriend but loved the sex with Yuta as much as the one with her.

So somehow he could understand how Sicheng was drifting between two lovers so unable to choose, because each gave him a different thing he needed.

"Say something," Yuta bit his lips.

"Just talk to him," whispered Taeyong.

"You know what I will do, I'll go to this Kun and rip his balls out with my bare hands," said Yuta seriously.

"Ok," whispered Taeyong.

"Great, I'll wait for him tonight, he won't be expecting this. Sicheng is mine, no one can have him," Yuta crossed his arms.

"Tell him that you love him," said Taeyong.

"No, it spoils everything, I won't sound desperate," Yuta cried new tears. "I'll kill this Kun then Sicheng will be all mine,"

Taeyong shivered, he has never seen his friend in that state, he really hoped Yuta won't keep his word.

Hi thank you so much for all your support <3

What are your thoughts about the chapter and Sicheng's diary, Winkun, Yuwin?

Much <3