19

"You can call me grandma," she smiled wider while Taeyong was very red when he moved around the kitchen table.

Jeahyun took his suit jacket off as the house was warm and he pulled a chair out for himself.

He waited till the lady will sit but she kept standing.

"Is this a traditional pot?" Jaehyun noticed her huge collection and walked around the table into the kitchen. "Can I... could I cook something?" he asked.

"Would be nice if I can stretch my legs out on the armchair for a little and you boys would cook some late supper for me," she winked to Taeyong then left the kitchen while Jae felt blushes hitting his cheeks.

Taeyong stopped next to him breathing in loudly, both were trying to look anywhere but at each other.

"So chef, what will we do?" asked Taeyong.

Jaehyun rubbed his hair, why was his mind so empty next to this boy. He tried to concentrate while he kept glancing at this fluffy hair and big eyes that turned him on more then they should. He noticed two moles on the boy's lower lip and his stomach twisted while he imagined licking over them. He took the traditional pot quickly and placed it one the cooker, then walked to the fridge. He had no idea if Taeyong liked boys or girls, or both, and he had no courage to ask so he took everything he found useful out and placed it on the chopping board.

"Tell me what to do," said Taeyong so Jaehyun shivered.

Make out with me at least for once - screamed his mind.

"Cut the onion," he ordered trying to sound dry and professional.

Taeyong grabbed a knife and chopped the onion while Jaehyun took a deep breath. He decided to let his naughty thoughts go and enjoy the moment how it was.

They smiled a lot, stole secret glances, stayed rather silent, and Jae felt they were bonding.

Two hours later they were sitting under the night sky on the narrow terrace at the back of the house laughing loudly and enjoying the meal with Taeyong's grandmother. Jeahyun felt so relaxed, so natural, so much himself again, he couldn't thank enough when way after midnight he grabbed the older lady's hand's and bowed down. Taeyong followed him to his car, there they stopped.

"So, thanks, it... it was nice," Jaehyun trembled.

If Taeyong was a girl he would bent down and steal a kiss, at lest on the cheek, but he expected to be punched by the boy if he tried.

"Yes, I liked it, you can come over whenever you want," Taeyong placed his hands in his jeans pockets.

He was wearing his usual black hoodie again.

"Yes, thanks, maybe I will, it's more fun than with this snobs," Jae laughed.

"So take care," Taeyong looked up at him.

Jae felt his heart speeding up.

"Bye," he muttered turning to the car and inhaling sharply.

He jumped in starting the engine while Taeyong waved. He was waiting on the street till Jae's car disappeared, and Jae was still all hot inside when he tried to concentrated on the road in front of him. Taeil was right he was head over heels in love, but he couldn't do anything to make it work.

 Taeil was right he was head over heels in love, but he couldn't do anything to make it work

Thank you for all the lovely feedback and over 3K reads, you're amazing <3

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jae's visit in Taeyong's house?

Much <3