35

He felt a hand grabbing his fingers. Moments later Taeyong's breath laid on his lips.

"Come," he said, his eyes lustful when he led Jae to the car hood.

"Will you..." Jae had no courage to ask him if he will do the same as last night.

Taeyong smiled to himself, he leaned over the boy kissing him endlessly, his hands moved up Jae's thighs and touched right there.

"Would you allow me to take your virginity sir?" asked Taeyong licking Jae's ear.

"I..." stuttered the boy.

He breathed in and out. Was he ready, but he felt more than ready when he nodded and Taeyong smiled even more.

He pulled Jae up till they stood nose to nose, then Taeyong started to untie his belt, his jeans, Jae felt the night wind in all his intimate places when his underwear slid down his legs. He decided to pull Taeyong's hood up but in this moment the boy turned him around so he was slammed against the car hood with his chest.

Jae gasped rapidly. He felt Taeyong's hand on his back, he heard him working on his own belt and jeans and he wasn't able to think straight. Should he run, say no, was he ready. He felt fear, his thoughts were running, but in this moment something painful happened and Jae groaned loud. He grabbed the car hood inhaling sharply while the pain seemed unbearable. He shouted once, twice, whispered Taeyong's name begging him to stop, but soon the pain started to turn, some pleasure mixed into it and Jae groaned even louder. Nails dug into his hips and butts and he started to sweat. His vision became blurry and he felt his body moving up and down the car, his nose touched the cold metal of the hood a lot of times and he concentrated on the silver surface in front of him while the pleasure became bigger, it came in slowly overtaking him, till his vision blurred completely and he climaxed with a loud moan.

His forehead hit the hood and he stayed there, enjoying the cold of the car while the pain returned for a moment and left, still this area felt uncomfortable and Jae inhaled sharply. He needed to get himself back together. He felt a body leaning it's weight on him with a heaviness and pressing him to the hood.

The body moved up and Jae leaned his weight on his elbows while he was slowly coming back.

"Get dressed we need to bring the car back," Taeyong slapped his butt once and Jae saw him walking around the car while dressing up quickly. "And clean yourself," the boy found a rug in the car and threw it to Jae who caught it and felt absolutely embarrassed when he got himself back to a stated where he could put his clothes back on and then he moved to the passenger seat.

He wasn't looking at Taeyong who started the car and turned the radio on. The heavy beats were between them and Jae felt tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Hey have I done something wrong?" asked Taeyong taking his hand and caressing it for a moment till he needed to change gears.

"No," Jae shook his head.

"I think I'm quite good in it," Taeyong straightened.

Jae was still looking at the lights of the city that became bigger when they drove down the hills.

Hi thank you so much for all your lovely feedback and support :) Thank you so much for over 10K reads, it's so amazing

How do you like the chapter? What do you think think about Jae's first experience?

Much <3