78

"I need to bake the cake for... for Jae's wedding, and to keep my job it needs to be excellent. Can you help me?" he asked.

She looked at him in shock and needed a moment to calm down.

"Sure," she said, so he ran upstairs and came back with the details for the cake, he sat next to her and explained it while she nodded.

"Will you stand it?" she asked.

He took a breath, he wasn't sure if he won't jump from a bridge in 5 days.

"I don't know nan," he said.

"Promise me you will stand it," she grabbed his hand and he started to cry even if he wanted to be strong.

"Nan it hurts so much, it nearly hurts as much as when mom died," he said falling with his head on her knees.

"Shh, you're strong, you're my boy, you will stand it all," she caressed his hair while he was crying his heart out.

Jae studied his reflection in the huge mirror, the designer fixed the suit jacket on him and he watched the boy who was looking back at him. The suit was plain black, the shirt white, the golden clips made it elegant, he noticed the tie, black with golden glitter like scattered starlight and his stomach twisted. He remembered it like yesterday, the shop, the moment when Taeyong was tying the tie on his neck, he could feel the boy's presence, his dark eyes looking deep inside him and Jae turned away from his mirror reflection.

"How do you like it sir?" asked the designer.

"It's perfect," Jae took a deep breath.

In 5 days everything will be over, he just needed to stand this five days and then a eternity without the one he loved.

His phone vibrated on the glass table and he walked there to find a new message from Hansol.

"Tomorrow 5:30, factory, meeting with Kun."

Jae shivered, so Yuta really decided to give the fortune away for Sicheng, have nothing again to have his love, the one who cheated on him and broke his heart, and Jae felt Sicheng never deserved to be taken back, as much as he never deserved Taeyong.

"Sir can we get the suit to your new house, so it will be ready on Saturday?" asked the designer.

"Yes sure," Jae took a breath.

He felt like a machine when he walked back and took the jacket off.

A day passed and Jae had no courage to go to work to see Taeyong, he dressed up in black, took the car and drove to the factory around 5 p.m. The dusty road was empty and Jae was happy when he could park the car behind the old building, then he sneaked around it and got in. All three trucks were there how they had left them, Hansol was talking to Yuta, Haechan and Tiffany, but Taeyong was nowhere to see and Jae's stomach twisted. He remembered the boy was probably at work and he felt the emptiness. He wished he could see him again, talk to him, touch him. But he bet he will never be able to kiss him again and this thought caused insane pain.

"Jae, come," said Hansol and Haechan rolled his eyes.

"It's Moomin you idiot," he groaned.

"Oh forgot," Hansol smiled in a creepy way.

Thank you for your amazing support. Do you like the chapter?

What do you think about Taeyong breaking down in front of his grandmother? What will happen when Yuwin will meet again next chapter?

Much <3