46

Jae felt so embarrassed he wished to hide under the carpet. He watched in horror how his best friend was having a laugh attack, it took minutes for him to calm down.

"Don't worry I... it was worse in the restaurant, I had to leave," he said his face still red. "This was the most hilarious way for me to find out that my best friend had lost his virginity," Taeil laughed again and Jae became even more red.

He lowered his head.

"I... I thought you knew," he muttered.

"How?" giggled Taeil.

"You saw him in my flat," said Jae.

"I didn't know you're so quick, I actually thought you're more the scared rabbit who will wait for ages," said Taeil who finally managed to control himself.

"Wow, now i'm the easy one," Jae raised his voice.

"No, I was just shocked, so how was it?" asked Taeil and Jae became even more red.

"The first time was actually awful," he whispered. "The other ones a bit better."

"Other ones!" Taeil shouted. "Wow so much is happening and you're staying quiet about it."

Jae focused his gaze on the carpet, he was more than embarrassed. What had Hansol thought about him, and this Emma, whoever she was.

"So why was it awful?" asked Taeil who stopped to laugh.

"He's a little rough and quick, he likes to do it just so, in uncomfortable positions and places," said Jae.

"Have you tried to top him?" asked Taeil.

"No," Jae felt his cheeks are burning, this thought has honestly never crossed his mind.

"So try, do what you want to do, the way you like it," Taeil smiled. "I can give you a few tips, I mean I was only with girls, but I guess it's pretty much the same with a few parts, and without other parts. Maybe it's even easier because you know what you like and he is a guy too, so he enjoys similar stuff, shit I just discovered I chose the hard way all my life," Taeil smiled.

"You're so awful, would you sleep with a guy?" asked Jae.

"I guess no, maybe just to try it out, but I always liked girls, you know, as you always liked guys," Taeil blushed.

"So will you try to get her back?" Jae looked at him.

"Come on, the tall guy will beat me up, besides he's probably better in bed than I am, he's definitely stronger," Taeil lowered his head.

"Are you giving in?" Jae looked at him.

"I guess," Taeil took a deep breath. "I... I'll tell you what to do listen carefully," Taeil smiled in a naughty way and Jae shivered, but leaned in listening to his friend.

The door opened and Jaemin hurried into the small house causing Taeyong to nearly choke on his dinner. A boy was running behind him and they walked towards the stairs.

"Jaemin is this the ugly fat one?" asked Taeyong and both stopped.

"Yesp," muttered Jaemin while the boy's face fell.

"What?" he asked.

He was a chubby kid with dark-brown hair and a cheerful face.

"Who are you?" asked Taeyong.

"Call me Yo Yo Haechan," he said making a strange rap.

Taeyong laughed and Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"We will play games, as my laptop is better than his computer," said Jaemin.

"Don't make out too loud!" Taeyong returned to his plate.

"Ugh, yuk, that's disgusting!" shouted Jaemin "I'm not gay."

"I have a lady," muttered the other boy.

"The yo yo chick?" asked Taeyong and he heard how the boys ran upstairs.

He finished dinner quickly as he wanted to be at work on time, but the front door opened and was slummed shut. Taeyong glanced up to spot Yuta, his friend looked bad, all pale and with cried out eyes.

"Yuta what's up," he asked hurrying to the boy who fell in his arms and started to sob loud. "Yuta speak to me."

But Yuta wasn't able to speak because he cried so much, he couldn't get himself together for ages and Taeyong glanced at the clock nervously, should he send a text to Jaehyun and tell him he'll be late.

"Speak to me," he caressed the boy's hair.

Yuta sniffed, he washed his tears off with his t-shirt then he moved to a chair and sat down, he placed a notebook on the table.

"What's this?" asked Taeyong taking a spot next to him while he was writing a text message to Jaehyun under the table.

"It's... Sicheng's diary," Yuta sniffed again.

"Whay are your reading his diary?" asked Taeyong.

"Because... because he's disappearing at night, coming back in the morning," huge tears rolled down Yuta's cheeks.

"Where is he going?" asked Taeyong.

"He... he's sleeping with this guy!" shouted Yuta throwing the diary through the room till it slammed against a wall and some pages fell out.

"What?" Taeyong's jaw dropped.

Hi, thank you for the amazing support and over 2K stars, you are the best :)

What do you think about the chapter? About Taeil's ideas to help Jae? About the new Yuta brought, what will happen to Yuwin now? Also the goy Jaemin doesn't like is Haechan.

Much <3