66

The next day passed and Jae was getting frustrated, because the robbery was near. Taeyong barely had time to speak to him and Jae started to miss him insanely. He was very frustrated also because Taeil decided to stay over in his flat till the wedding and Jae had no courage to tell his friend to leave. He concentrated on all the details he had got from Haechan, the map of the house, the numbers of paintings and sculptures he needed to move over to the trucks into the right order, Jae decided to skip work for tow days just to study it. He placed his best black clothes in the washing machine, got a mask from Hansol when he met him in headquarters during the evening and was preparing everything carefully.

Taeil became suspicious but Jae assured him it's just another secret date with Taeyong. Day 10 rolled in, pretty and sunny, and when the evening came there was not a single cloud on the sky while the full moon exposed them way too much. Jae drove to the garage where Hansol had the trucks prepared. Three of his dealer friends were the drivers and Jae was shaking and sweating when he moved to they peope who were gathered around the table.

"Everyone knows the plan?" asked Haechan, he had a balaclava rolled up as a hat and he was looking at everyone seriously. The people around him nodded, Hansol wore a wide smile. "Here, gloves that don't leave any marks, not ever pieces of fabric," Haechan gave everyone a pair, Jae glanced right at Tiffany, the girl seemed nervous but she played it cool.

"Ok, section A - Hansol, section B - Taeyong, Section C - Tiffany, Section D - Yuta, section E - Jaehyun, and section F - myself," Haechan looked at them and they nodded. "Your nicknames for the night are: Hansol - Grandma, Taeyong - Rose, Yuta - Sass Queen, Jae - Moomin, Tiffany - Cinderella, and me - the boss, got it? I don't want to hear any names in the radio, or I'll kick asses."

Jae caught Taeyong's glance and his stomach made a move. He knew Haechan had divided him and Taeyong, and himself and Tiffany because they were couples, and anything that could get in the way of their concentration would be bad.

"Ok, Hansol and Taeyong are responsible for the guards, Yuta works the cameras, I'm doing the alarms, Rat, Donut and Chicken..." Haechan pointed at the three drivers. "The trucks are you problem, Kun is checking in right now, the moment the plane takes off we start."

Jae was shocked how adult the kid sounded when he was giving out orders, even Hansol suddenly had nothing to say.

Haechan glanced at his tablet, they waited feeling the tension and Jae was really ready to run. Wasn't it way more scary than confronting his mother, he thought.

"Ok, plane took off, into the trucks!" Haechan raised his voice, he turned to Tiffany and pecked her lips before he ran towards his truck, Jaehyun followed him with Yuta, he glanced towards Taeyong one more time and the boy waved to him, so Jae waved back.

Yuta pushed his a little and sowre at him so he moved into the truck sitting next to Haechan and the driver.

He pulled his mask up, so did the others, then they drove out of the garage. Jae felt his throat is dry and his hands are sweating so much in the gloves he wasn't sure if he won't throw up here an now, but the kid next to him seemed very relaxed.

"I've bee through wose so calm down," Haechan tapped Jae's knee.

Yuta coughed but stayed quiet.

The truck seemed to move in a turtle tempo for Jae and he was more than happy when Kun's house appeared on the hill in front of them.

"Ok, Granny, Sass Queen get ready," Haechan took a shortwave transmitter out and communicated with the other trucks.

Jae was stunned how he had everything planned.

Thank you so much for your support :)

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about the big robbery? Will they succeed or be caught?

Also happy anniversary NCT, I can't believe it's a already a year it seems like yesterday.

Much <3