51

"Nan!" protested Taeyong.

"Shh, I need to know," she focused her gaze on Jae who began to sweat.

"I wish I could tell you Mrs.," he said.

"And why can't you answer a simple question?" she was still piercing through him with her eyes.

Because of my mum, he thought.

"Let's say it this way, if it would depend on what's in my heart I'd ask Taeyong to be mine forever, but..." Jae stopped and glanced at Taeyong whose face became red.

The other boy opened his mouth and closed it again, than he jumped up and stormed out of the house.

Jae swallowed. Has he told too much? Was it just a love game for Taeyong.

"I see," Taeyong's grandma looked away from him.

"Mrs. I love him, I have no idea if he does, but I do," Jae was stunned by his own courage.

This morning he had ignored calls and messages from his mum and Maria, now he was speaking about his feelings openly, what was happening with him.

Jaemin smiled to himself but Taeyong's grandma was as serious as before.

"Help yourself to some breakfast," she said and Jae felt a cold shiver when he jumped up and moved to the kitchen.

He finished breakfast when Taeyong came back, he was still pale and Jae hope he won't be mad.

"Ym, can we go for a trip for two days?" asked Jae and Taeyong took a chair right beside him.

"Yuta needs me," muttered the boy.

"It's out town, but not far away, so we can come back anytime," said Jae.

"Ok, I'll go and pack," Taeyong jumped up and Jae thought the boy was glad to leave his side.

So he was miserable when he changed back into his clothes, borrowed some from Taeyong for the trip as he was afraid to return to the flat in case his mum would wait there, then they packed the backpack into the car, said bye to the grandma and Jaemin, and left the town.

Jae was nervous, he hoped Taeil hasn't changed his mind, the last time he had texted he was packing. Jae called the security in his penthouse and asked him to give the additional key set to Taeil, while Taeil hid his key in hole 5 on the golf course.

The ride seemed endless, but finally the boys reached the village in the woods, and Jae went straight to the green number 5 to get the key. Taeyong was quiet, he kept his distance while Jae had no idea what to do. He opened the door, they stopped in the living room and Jae felt the awkwardness of the atmosphere.

"Ym... are you mad?" he asked turning to the boy.

"Why are you lying to my grandma?" asked Taeyong raising his voice.

"What?" Jae became red. "I didn't... how do you... oh," he finally understood and his insides turned into ice. "There's really something between us," he risked.

"Something?" Taeyong became red from anger.

"Could you ym... be my unofficial boyfriend just for now... I still ym... need to work on it," asked Jae.

"Unofficial boyfriend is the same thing as a bed toy and I had told you I won't be your bed toy!" Taeyong boiled over.

Thank you for all your support :)

What do you think about Jaeyong's argument and Jae's conversation with Taeyong's grandma? Will they still get a nice time in Taeil's house?

Much <3