43

The people around them wore fancy clothes and Taeyong knew they were sticking out, ony Sicheng dressed up properly, he got a beautiful suit and shirt from Emma. He looked so stunning people turned around at him, and Yuta was more than proud when he held the boy's hand, caressed his back or pinched his butt lovingly. They walked from one painting to another, around the sculptures and Taeyong had to admit most were awful.

"How much do you think this ugly thing can cost?" asked Yuta when they stopped next to a painting with nothing more but navy blue drops on it.

"250 thousand sir," a voice made them turn around.

It was a boy their age, with thick brown hair and clever eyes, he was wearing a fancy leather jacket and seemed strongly built. He stretched his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Qian Kun the owner of the Art Center," he smiled to them.

"Yuta," Yuta shook his hand.

"Sicheng," the boy seemed shy.

"Dong Sicheng?" asked Kun. "Wow I know you from China, we've met at the huge Picasso exhibition, I made a few very good deals with your parents," Kun smiled and Sicheng tensed. "I had no idea you're here, doing business abroad like me?" he continued while Sicheng was lowering his had more and more.

"Sure, I'm his right hand," Yuta smiled wider.

Taeyong looked at them unsure where this conversation could lead while he noticed Doyoung who was observing him from across the room.

"How do you make money on selling art?" asked Yuta and Kun laughed.

"Here's my card, come by tomorrow, we can talk about it, right now I'd like to show Sicheng my special installment for the next exhibition, if you'll excuse me," Kun faked a smile and laid his hand on Sicheng's shoulder.

Yuta opened his mouth to protest, but Sicheng lowered his head even more and followed the boy through the room towards a door and soon both disappeared behind it. Yuta tensed.

"He took my Sicheng somewhere," he stuttered.

"So go behind them," said Taeyong.

"If they won't return in ten minutes I'll go there," Yuta was looking into the door like fixed and Taeyong felt something unpleasant inside him.

He glanced left and right hoping for Jaehyun to appear, his stomach twisted when he saw him coming in moments later. The boy scanned the room and noticed him, then he smiled. He was wearing a casual jeans jacket and Taeyong discovered how tired and cried out he was, but the most important was the fact that he was alone.

"Hi," Jaehyun approached them and stopped close to Taeyong so their arms brushed filling the boy with excitement.

"Doyoung is here," he muttered.

"Oh," Jae moved two steps from him. "We can leave earlier, and go to my flat," whispered Jae.

"Or you can meet up in a hotel, it won't be so obvious," said Yuta blinking to Taeyong whose stomach turend.

"This idea is good indeed. Meet me at the Marriott in the city center in an hour," said Jae. "I'll send you the room number."

Taeyong felt butterflies when he nodded and watched how Jae left the exhibition quickly.

"Where is he?" Yuta was stretching his neck out towards the door Sicheng and Kun had disappeared behind.

"Go and check," said Taeyong.

"Come with me," Yuta started to walk towards the door and Taeyong groaned but followed.

They reached it, glanced left and right then sneaked through it. They appeared in another huge hall that was completely dark, some meters long paintings were hanging from the walls, and Taeyong pushed Yuta in front of him.

"Sicheng, are you here!" shouted Yuta.

Thank you for your support, for all the comments and love :) 

What do you think about the chapter? What do you think Kun is up to? What will Sicheng and Yuta do? 

Much <3