74

Jae was driving to the restaurant while he was still so filled with the memories of the morning. Taeyong's words were so fresh, they were like music, like something he could record and put on replay. Yes he knew Taeyong was right, when he wanted him to stay, he knew Taeil was right when he was upset with him, but he also knew there was no way he could confront his mom no matter how painful it was.

Jae was on the traffic lights and he stopped waiting for green when his phone rang, he pressed the loudspeaker hoping it's another lovely message from Taeyong but soon he heard a shaky voice and he needed a moment to recognize Ten.

"S-s-sir..." stuttered the boy. "Something terrible happened."

"What?" Jee felt something tightening inside him.

"S-s-sir they took Taeyong," the boy was nearly crying.

"Who took Taeyong!" Jae slammed the breaks so heavy the other cars toot at him.

"The police sir," Ten sobbed and Jae felt his vision became blurry, he parked on the pavement and turned the emergency lights on.

"What! What police! What are you talking about!" shouted Jae.

"They came to the restaurant with your mom and Doyoung and they took him to jail," Ten was still crying. "Oh sir please help him he doesn't deserve it,' begged the boy.

"I... I... call you," Jae turned the call off and took a deep breath.

All his insides twisted. Was it Kun, did they know about the paintings and fear filled him. He had no idea what to do, so he stopped there trying to concentrate while the panic was kicking in.

His phone rang again and he picked it up quickly.

"Hello," it was a male's voice and Jae shivered.

"Hello," he stuttered.

"Mr. Jung?" asked the man.

"Y-y-yes," Jae had no idea if he should run now.

"Officer Honyan here, I'd like to inform you that we had found your stolen bracelet and arrested the mugger," said the man in a cheerful way and Jae's heart began to hammer.

"You did what?" he asked.

"Arrested the mugger, it turned out to be your own worker," said the man.

"Where is he?" asked Jae.

"On the police station behind bars," the man smiled.

"I'll be there in a minute," said Jae.

He turned the call off and started the car pressing back on the lane.

His hands were shaking and he felt so much hate, how could his mom use the bracelet to get Taeyong arrested, what kind of monster was she. He tried to concentrate but it was very hard for him to drive, but in half an hour he parked at the police station. He stormed the building getting straight to the officer he had given his statement to two months ago.

"Oh you're quick sir, but unfortunately there's a queue," said the same man who as calling him.

"Get Lee Taeyong out of jail right now," said Jae.

"But sir," the man became pale.

"This is not my bracelet, this bracelet he has is the only memory he has left after his mother who died when he was five, are you all insane," Jae was shouting and another officer came in.

"Mr. Jung please calm down, are yo 100% sure this is not your bracelet?" asked the man.

"One million percent sure!" Jae slammed his fist on the desk. "He is my friend and he has a very similar bracelet but it's not mine," Jae tried to inhale through his anger.

"Oh, mr. Doyoung..." suttered the man.

"Doyoung is an disloyal and lazy worker who is just jealous of Taeyong," said Jae.

Oh how he wished to catch Doyoung right now.

"So ym sir, we... we will get it straightened," said the man.

"Right now!" Jae fell one the chair and the officer got up.

Hi, thank you for your love :)

Do you like the chapter? Do you think Jae will succeed and get Taeyong out of jail?

Much <3