53

Jae got up, he felt his heart is beating in a super speed when he walked to the boy.

"Baby the raindrops in your hair," he sang lying his breath on Taeyong's cheek. "Fairy ambrosia drops on you lips," he kissed Taeyong's lower lip a few times. "Honey let's make love, cause sweat drops to fill our galaxy," his hands landed on the boy's hips. "My only the love drops..." Jae stopped singing, his breath became heavy while he slipped his hands underneath Taeyong's shirt.

"Jae, I'm not your bed t..." stuttered Taeyong but Jae shushed him with a kiss.

He really hoped Taeil won't kill him for it when he laid a finger on Taeyong's lips and moved back quickly to get the CD out of the player, then he returned to the boy and grabbed his hand.

He moved through the house upstairs to the huge bedroom with blue sheets Taeil used from time to time. He found a CD player and put Taeil's private ballads on replay, while he returned to Taeyong.

The boy was standing there with his head low, but Jae exposed him all the way with slow gentle moves, he did it step by step how Taeil had advised him.

Taeyong was shocked when Jae undressed them both and kissed the boy's body inch by inch causing him to close his eyes and moan a few times. The sheets were cold and soft when Jae pushed the boy down, he took his time, he kissed endlessly, and he was falling hard himself. His heart hammered loud as he had never topped so he was scared to make a awful mistake. Taeyong winced, when he moved further but Jae never stopped, while everything in his head blurred and he concentrated on the pleasure he felt, when his lips reached for the other's face and neck. This was the making love he had dreamed about, the one so passionate he could burst into pieces. The vision blurred even more and Jae moaned loud. He moved faster, steady, he reached higher, Taeyong dug his nails into his back he left long scratches, but Jae never stopped. His body seemed on fire and reality collapsed while he came with a loud scream and fell on his lovers body pressing him into the pillows and sheets.

The world returned slowly and Jae inhaled Taeyong's scent while he moved up and caressed the messy hair from the boy's forehead.

This dark eyes seemed to look through him and Jae felt embarrassed so he looked away. He moved away from the boy and sat up on the sheet.

"And how was it?" he asked blushing harder.

"Boy you need to learn," said Taeyong and Jae felt heat.

"Was it... bad?" he asked.

"Have I climaxed, let's see.. no," Taeyong laughed and Jae became even more embarrassed.

But he couldn't hold back for longer.

"I guess we're from different planets when it comes to sex," whispered Taeyong.

Jae shivered. He looked at the boy who moved up from the bed.

"Will you go because I sucked?" asked Jae.

"No silly," Taeyong placed a kiss on the boy's shoulder. "I saw this fancy bathtub so come with me," he blinked and Jae shivered more.

"What will you do?" asked Jae blushing harder.

"Show you what you're missing," Taeyong bit Jae's earlobe playfully when he walked out of the bedroom while Jae was sitting there completely overwhelmed.

Yes Taeyong was right they were from different worlds in everything.

Hi, thank you so much for all the love.

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jaeyong's hot time?

Much <3