33

Jae was sad. The restaurant has emptied while he was sitting at one of the tables deep in his thoughts. None of his workers had the courage to approach him and he felt he's not even able to cry from pain. He heard a rustling and a plate was placed in front of him, he saw raspberries on the top of a caramel pudding and something from the ice inside him melted.

Taeyong was wearing his ordinary clothes again as work had finished, when he stopped next to Jae and laid his hand on his head caressing his hair and neck.

This gentle movement gave Jae hope and the boy watched how Taeyong smiled before walking off leaving him with the dessert.

Jae took the first bite, the sweetness of the pudding left all the bad thoughts behind.

He observed Taeyong, who sat on the stairs to the bar floor with Ten and was listening to the cheerful boy speaking.

Soon Taeyong got up and left while Jae finished his pudding. He glanced at the clock, he needed to hurry.

'Park your car next to the big supermarket on 27th street,' this text message came when Jae took the empty plate and walked to the kitchen.

He needed to be quick, he changed into black clothes in the staff room then walked to the underground car park. All his problems faded in the excitement when he drove to the assigned car park, he payed a ticket for the whole night, then walked to the corner of Backer's street. The air was cold and he placed the hood over his head while he hid his hands in his jeans pockets. Someone came and Jae shivered recognizing Taeyong, but he wasn't alone, there was a very tall guy next to him, one with big eyes and blonde hair strings falling on his forehead.

"Hi Jae, meet my friend Hansol," Taeyong grinned wider.

"Hi," Jae stretched his hand out so the guy shook it.

"Is he man enough for this?" Hansol looked at Jae unconvinced.

"Yes he is," Taeyong assured.

"What are you talking about?" Jae's heart speeded up, he expected another hot time with Taeyong so why was the other guy here. Did they want a threesome?

"So lets's go," Hansol placed a mask over his head, Taeyong did the same, he took one more out of his pocket and attached it to Jae's face caressing his ears with his fingertips.

"Come," he muttered while they walked down the street.

Hansol turned into an alley between buildings, soon they stopped right in front of the entrance to a car park for all the expensive cars from the neighborhood.

Hansol just took something out of his pocket and Jae noticed a remote control. He heard a delicate mechanic sound and noticed a drone flying over their heads into the car park.

"Hold the screen up Taeyong," Hansol gave the boy his phone and Jae moved closer to discover a camera view, obviously from the drone.

"What are you guys up to?" he asked quietly.

"Shh," Taeyong placed a finger on his lips on the mask.

Jae was more than surprised when a pill fell from the drone into the coffee cup of the late night scurity guard. The man was so sleepy he never noticed, he took the coffee and drank it down rubbing his fece to get some life back into his body.

They waited, about five minutes later the guard's head began to fall and he rested it against the table snoring loudly.

Hansol smiled, he gave the remote control to Taeyong who led the drone outside while the other boy took a computer like thing out of his pocket, he worked on it for a few minutes then he glanced at both.

"Place clear, we have 7 minutes," he moved fast while Taeyong nodded to Jae and the boy followed them into the car park.

Hi, thank you for all your love and over 1K stars, wow you're great :)

How do you like the chapter? What do you think the boys are up to? What will happen?

Much <3