79

Jae groaned and walked to them, they waited while Haechan checked the drone camera view from the road to see if Kun will really come alone. Everyone was extremely nervous and Tiffany squeezed her boyfriend's arm. Yuta was walking from wall to wall he seemed very pale and when the light fell on his face Jae nearly moved away, the boy's face looked terrible, but he had nothing on it, no mask, no bandage, he was probably ready to show it to Sicheng, and Jae really hoped Sicheng loved the boy enough to take him that way.

"Will he want Yuta," whispered Jae leaning to Haechan.

"No he will jump into Kun's car and run," said Hansol laughing and Yuta stopped.

"Eagle is starting," said Haechan and they leaned over the screen to see and black sports car coming down the road in a hurry.

As he promised Kun was alone and Jae relaxed a little, he placed the mask on his face so did everyone but Yuta. He stood there and Jea saw how his figure was shivering when he observed the gate to the hall. A engine came near, soon the car drove in and stopped. Jae's stomach twisted, he saw how Kun walked out his smile wide and confident, Sicheng needed a moment to jump out of the car, he grabbed his suitcase from the backseat and moved in some distance to Kun towards them, he noticed Yuta and stopped, his face became very pale.

"So, hello, hello, I'm taking over my property," Kun looked towards the trucks while no one moved or said a thing. "But only if... Sicheng wants to go with you," Kun laughed loud and Yuta shivered.

He moved forward till he stopped in the steam of light falling from the ceiling then he moved his head up taking the hood off.

"Auuch, that's nice," Kun made a disgusted face.

Jae was looking at Sicheng only, the boy became paler, he looked at Yuta's face for a long moment and his jaw began to tremble. A moment later he dropped the suitcase that fell on the floor then he ran towards the boy and stopped right in front of him. He stretched his shaky hand out and caressed Yuta's cheek causing Kun's smile to fade. Yuta lowered his head he wasn't able o look at Sicheng who gently placed soft kisses on the boy's lips, and on the bruises and marks. Jae felt like if his insides weren't there.

Kun coughed, but Sicheng fell on Yuta hugging him tightly till the boy hugged back. Kun seemed hurt, but he straightened and walked to the first truck.

"Will be back for the next," he said in a sour way when he drove out from the hall carefully.

Jae didn't know what to say he looked at Hansol whose jaw was on the floor. Haechan and Tiffany exchanged looks and smiled while the boy placed his hand over his girlfriend. They watched how Sicheng and Yuta couldn't part from each other hugging, and kissing all the time.

"They're like us, my lady," Haechan kissed Tiffany's forehead and Jae could't look anymore so he walked to the gate to get to his car.

He was nearly there when Hansol caught him.

"What?" asked Jae.

"I knew you weren't man enough," he said and Jae felt like slapped.

"I robbed this stupid paintings with you," said Jae.

"You might be man enough for robbery but you're not man enough to make Taeyong your own," Hansol looked at him with disgust then he left while Jae stood there unable to move for a long time.

Hi, thank you so much for your support and 50K reads, you are the best ❤️

So how do you like the chapter? What do you think about Yuwin's reunion and Hansol telling Jae his mind?

Much <3