65

Jaemin was at school and Taeyong felt strange when he laid on the little bed feeling Yuta's steady breath on the back of his neck. They haven't been so physically close for ages and Taeyong tried to ignore all the memories that awakened in him. All the things that had happened on this bed, in this room, in the first hideout, during long nights when Hansol was gone. He knew he loved Jaehyun and Yuta loved Sicheng but the past caused a tingle inside him. He moved up from the bed and glanced at the chair next to it where Jaemin had left fresh bandages with a instruction how to put them on.

"Will you help me to get rid of this shit from my face? I want to take a bath," asked Yuta and Taeyong trembled.

"Yes," he said turning to his friend who sat on the bad.

Taeyong felt his hands are shaky when he started to remove the bandages carefully, he really wanted to cry when his friend's face became visible, he started to doubt, like Hansol, that Sicheng will ever take Yuta back, when he looked like this.

"How bad is it, after Hansol's comments I don't have the guts to look into a mirror," asked Yuta.

"Not that bad man," Taeyong lied.

"Stop lying to me little shit!" Yuta swore.

"Oh it's... it's bad, if I hadn't known it's you I wouldn't have recognized you," said Taeyong. "You can use my hundred thousand for a plastic surgery."

"That's mean, but I'll manage," Yuta turned form him and winced when Taeyong removed the last bandage.

"I'm sorry," whispered Taeyong.

"I don't need anyone's pity," Yuta jumped from the bed, he was swearing loud when he left the room and slammed the door shut.

Taeyong lowered his head, he really wanted to cry. He couldn't see his friend in this state, all because of Sicheng and Kun, and he hated both.

Why was Sicheng so weak, as weak as Jaehyun, and in this moment Taeyong hated Jaehyun too.

He sat on the bed and waited till Yuta returned, some of the bruises started to bleed again and Taeyong wished Jaemin would be here to help.

"Two days and we will get this bitch," whispered Taeyong.

Yuta groaned, he stripped off his towel and started to get dressed causing Taeyong to look away.

"Right now my ass is prettier than my face right?" asked Yuta.

Taeyong laughed, he really had no idea what to say. How sad it sounded his friend was right.

"Good that you still have a nice ass," muttered Taeyong.

He waited till Yuta got dressed then he started to put the bandages on his face the way Jaemin instructed.

When he finished he felt his stomach wasn't there at all, it was like if someone had cut through him.

"Promise me one thing," said Yuta and Taeyong nodded. "Don't let Jaehyun bring you to this state, we can't both end up like this."

"Ok," muttered Taeyong.

But deep down he knew his inner face will look as terrifying when Jae will leave him for his fiancée.

Taeyong got up, he started to clean the first aid and rolled the used bandages and blood covered cotton balls together. He placed it into a plastic bag and took a breath. He turned around to spot Yuta right beside him and he felt heat.

"Don't bite," whispered Yuta when he leaned in catching his lips in his.

Taeyong froze, he was unable to move or think when the boy pushed him towards the wall and kissed him deeper.

He had no idea what to do, his reality collapsed, he felt dizzy when he stayed there holding all the things in his hands and enjoying the pleasure of his friend's hot kisses. It ws a long time till Yuta stopped and brushed over his lips again.

"If everything will suck and we both will get our hearts broken and asses kicked we still have each other, ok," Yuta smiled and Taeyong nodded.

Yuta took a deep breath, he was a little red when he turned around and left the small room while Taeyong tried to get himself back together.

He leaned his head against the wall and inhaled sharply, yes they could be friends and more whatever life would bring, and in this moment Taeyong smiled to himself.

Hi, thank you so much for all your support :) Also I know the latest chapter doesn't have that much of Jaeyong but I promise you it will all make sense in the whole picture :)

What do you think about the chapter and the Yutae moment?

Much <3