67

He saw the dron's light disappearing above the high fence and saw how Yuta and Haechan worked on their laptops, moments later the front gate opened, the trucks drove inside and the lights on the square went dim. The truck stopped and Haechan nodded at the boys.

"Ready, let's move out," he said and Yuta opened the door.

They jumped out and Haechan jumped to help Jae because the boy nearly fell on his nose. He was barely able to think from fear so he stopped for a moment and inhaled sharply.

"All teams to the burrow, rabbits to the holes," Haechan ran in front of Jae, who decided to follow, whispering commands.

Yuta was right behind them, they ran up the road to the front door and Haechan worked on his computer holding it close to it for a moment.

"Burrow clear," he said while the door crackled like the lock in the cars Hansol was stealing.

They walked inside around the two corridors with light, Jae felt his heart jumping up, the floor was slippery under his shoes but he kept his tempo to the top floor of the house there Yuta stopped at a wall, and Hachen turned around.

"Not now," Haechan scanned the room with his tablet. "Ok, everyone place yourself near to the first dish you want to eat tonight," he said and Jae walked towards a painting with calm ships in a harbor, and a beautiful sunset.

"And go," said Haechan so Jae grabbed the painting, it was heavier than he expected when he moved it from the wall. He watched each step when he hurried behind Yuta down the stairs to  the main hall, where the divers were ready and took the paintings from them.

He gave his into the man's hands and hurried back upstairs, then he took a sculpture that was even heavier, he swore in his mind while he tried to not to bang it against anything when he was moving down. The teams worked fast, Jae was all sweaty from all the carrying, but he decided to ignore the pain in his lugs when he walked back for the next paintings. Soon the room was empty and he saw how Haechan was running down with the Van Gogh from Kun's bedroom.

"Moomin, help Granny and Rose with the burger downstairs," said Haechan so Jae ran down to a huge room where a painting covered nearly half of a wall. The drivers, Hansol and Taeyong were lifting it and he helped them, it was very heavy and they hed their difficulties to get it out through the front door that was huge, on his way Jae met Tiffany and Yuta who were carrying a sculpture by the head and legs.

They all reached the truck and managed to place the painting inside on the frames that were prepared to fit each of the objects so they won't get damaged during transportation.

"Three more rides," they heard Haechan's voice in the receivers.

Jae returned to the house, he ran upstairs again, right into Kun's bedroom, there he took a pretty painting with a girl with a red umbrella, definitely some modern art, it was extremely light after all the others and he moved it out quickly, he returned to help Hansol to carry some big vase, then again to help Tiffany with a painting.

"Everyone come back on deck," Haechan's voice sounded in the radio again and Jae helped the driver to put the last painting into the truck, then he returned to his place in the cockpit, he saw how the dark shapes came running, the driver returned, so did Yuta, Haechan was the last one to get inside.

The truck started and the gate opened, they drove out slowly while Jae felt he's ready to faint from fear. He saw how the gate closed behind the last truck and he tried to relax.

 He saw how the gate closed behind the last truck and he tried to relax

Hi, thank you for your love :)

I hope you like the chapter? What do you think about the thing they're doing? I also promise there will be more Jaeyong scenes so don't worry.

Much <3