88

The fire was burning out slowly and everyone seemed too tired to go for new wood. Taeil stopped singing camp fire songs and they were full from the food. Taeyong watched the burning out flames, he felt each passing hour is harder. He felt Yuta was moving at his side and he saw how Sicheng kissed the boy briefly.

"I'm sorry," he muttered.

"No, I'm happy you're happy," whispered Taeyong.

Sicheng smiled and pressed his lips on Yuta's again what caused Taeil and Emma to blush. The girl was leaning her head on Taeil's shoulder and she moved up to face him.

"Taeyong will be sad," whispered Taeil but she pulled him closer and kissed him passionately.

Taeyong tried to stand it, he really did but his insides crumbled, he jumped up and moved down the beach.

"Hey Taeyong sorry we won't kiss again!" shouted Yuta behind him.

"Keep making out, I'll be back later," Taeyong walked down towards the dark waves, he wanted to be alone, to sink in his pain, and now he found himself falling while he knew no one could stop him.

Jae was shivering when he stopped the car next to the hairdresser Tiffany knew. The lady opened the shop for them at midnight and Jae thanked her a lot. Jaemin stormed the place first while Haechan and Tiffany followed him, Jae was pushed on a chair and the lady started to work immediately.

"I'll do a warm color so it will look natural," she said and Jae nodded.

He saw how the teens were turning on the other chairs, how Tiffany leafed through the hair colors book probably looking for something crazy she could get.

Jaemin was taking photos of them all and smiling to himself while Jae had his head covered with the hair dye but it burned terribly. The lady told him to stand it, she asked him to wait and made coffee for herself.

"You look like an alien," muttered Haechan watching Jae who became red.

He felt like an alien, but the stranger inside seemed the most happy and free person he has even been.

An hour passed and the lady told him to follow her to the wash, she washed his hair carefully and put a lot of things on it, most of them smelled nicely. Jae closed his eyes and enjoyed her gentle hand movement, and he was shocked how quick it was over, she cut his fringe a little, then dried his hair while he kept his eyes closed the whole time.

"Oh!" squeaked Tiffany.

"He looks like a chicken," laughed Haechan.

"Shut up it looks nice!" shouted Jaemin.

"Ready boy," the lady turned the hair dryer off and Jae opened his eyes to look into the mirror.

He was shocked, the boy staring back at him seemed younger and fresher, and way more positive, he really liked it and he moves closer watching his hair, touching it.

"Looks cool man," muttered Haechan and Tiffany gave him thumbs up.

Jae got up from the chair, paid the lady and returned to the car. He felt his heart was ready to explode from all the new things while Haechan crossed the hair out of the list.

 He felt his heart was ready to explode from all the new things while Haechan crossed the hair out of the list

Thank you for your feedback and support and for the 60K reads you're amazing ❤️

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jae fulfilling his plan?

Much <3