42

"I brought a knife to school too back in the days," Taeyong giggled. "It's a bad neighborhood you have to defend yourself every two corners."

"That sucks man," Jaemin bit his lips. "What can I do so he will stop bulling me."

"Pass him a blue eyes behind the school building," muttered Taeyong.

"What no way! I will not get into a fight!" Jaemin went paler.

"So tell him you're rich and famous and he will lick your feet and have you in his crew," muttered Taeyong.

"I don't want to be in his crew, I like to be on my own," Jaemin tensed.

"I like your attitude, so show him how tough your are, teach him some respect," Taeyong sat up.

"How?" Jaemin looked at him.

"That's my friend is your own problem, you said you're clever," Taeyong felt his phone vibrating is his pocket again.

But in this moment the door opened and Yuta walked in, he was wearing new clothes and looked better than ever, and Taeyong blinked a few times.

"Have you bought it from my money," he asked.

"No, course not, a gift from Emma," Yuta blushed a little. "She's sweet."

"Are you and Emma?" Taeyong raised his brow.

"No, man, no, we're buddies," Yuta took a breath. "So what have you done."

"Dumped Jahyun," said Taeyong feeling his pain returning.

"No, no no, that's not how it works, you don't dump him," Yuta shook his head walking into the room like a supermodel and Jaemin giggled.

"He's not any closer to canceling his wedding than during the day we met," said Taeyong with anger. "My grandma told me it will only hurt more," he lowered his head.

"What? Do you take advices from your grandma, have you lost it! You don't dump him, you must become his drug, make him addicted to you, your pleasure, your body, you, so he will be ready to fight the whole world to keep you. That's how you do it," Yuta spoke like if two plus tow would obviously equals four.

"Wow, he's funny," muttered Jaemin.

"Shut up kid," Yuta turned to Taeyong. "So call him immediately and offer make up sex."

"What," Taeyong felt his stomach twisting.

His phone vibrated and he got so angry he picked it up.

"Taeyong, please forgive me... I... I really need you!" Jaehyun sounded desperate.

Taeyong took a deep breath while Yuta was looking at him impatiently.

"Hi... I...." Taeyong breathed it out into the phone.

"He hates you dumbass!" shouted Jaemin and giggled, while he received a punch from Yuta that made his squeak.

"Is it Jaemin?" asked Jaehyun.

"Yes," Taeyong groaned.

"Taeyong please come to the exhibition tonight, it's tow blocks from you, it's in the old factory, Qian Art, you can take your friends, everyone you like, but please come," Jae begged.

"But you won't take her," said Taeyong and Yuta groaned.

"I.... ok, promise," Jaehyun became very serious. "But you will come."

"Deal," said Taeyong whose heart was racing.

"Ok, my chauffeur will bring the invitations, how much to you need?" asked Jaehyun.

"Three," said Taeyong.

"Great see you later," Jaehyun ended the call and Taeyong took a deep breath.

"He invites us to a exhibition tonight," said Taeyong glancing at his friend.

"Am I going to?" asked Jaemin.

"No," Taeyong ignored the kid's sour face.

"But you said three," Jaemin tried.

"The third is for his boyfriend," Taeyong pointed at Yuta.

"What you're gay too!" Jaemin groaned.

"I'm pansexual," Yuta fixed his hair.

Taeyong laughed, maybe the evening won't be that bad as long as Jaehyun will keep his promise.

Hi, Thank  you for the love :) Do you like the chapter? 

What do you think about Jae's idea to make up, will it work?

Much <3