56

"Yuta no," whispered Taeyong but his friend couldn't hear him when he grabbed Kun and pulled him out of the car, a moment later he hit his face once, twice, three times.

"I'll kill you asshole!' shouted Yuta while he was punching Kun without a moment of a break, till the other grabbed his clothes and pushed him so Yuta fell on the concrete.

"No!" shouted Sicheng and Taeyong froze, to his horror Kun started to place his fists into Yuta's face, causing blood to come.

"No! Leave him, no!" Sicheng ran to them and grabbed Kun's jacket, he tried to tear him off Yuta with his skinny hands, while Taeyong ran to them. "I'll go with you just don't hurt him!" shouted Sicheng and Kun stopped.

Taeyong was half way to them when a lady with red hair ran out of the building.

"Stop, stop or I'll call the police!" she shouted.

Kun straightened, he fixed his jacket, his eyes were swollen, his nose was slowly becoming twice the normal size, and his lower lip was bleeding.

"I'll sue him!" he said stopping on the pavement next to Yuta.

Sicheng was pale while Taeyong reached his friend and fell on the pavement next to him, he barely recognized his face it seemed like one swollen mass of bruises and blood.

"Sicheng no, don't go with him," whispered Yuta with a faint voice.

But Sicheng looked at him in a sad way then he turned around and hurried to the car.

"SICHENG!" cried Yuta while Taeyong was holding him so he won't damage himself more.

Kun got into the car and drove off, moments later Emma was next to the boys.

"We need to go to a doctor," begged Taeyong, but Yuta freed himself from his grip then he ran into the night.

"Yuta!" shouted Taeyong but before he could react the boy was gone.

Jae was on a dinner with his father, his fiancée and the main producer of his program when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

He checked it under the table and saw Taeyong number.

"Excuse me for a moment," he said getting up from the round table and walking towards the restroom. He stormed inside and picked up.

"Jae, Jae are you there!" he heard Taeyong's shaky voice.

"Taeyong what's up?" he asked.

"Yuta got lost, I can't find him, and he's hurt, Kun bit him up," Taeyong seemed afraid and Jae felt something twisting inside him.

"Calm down, do you... can you think about a place where he could go?" asked Jae.

"Me, Emma and Hansol were searching the whole city, we're running out of ideas," Taeyong seemed in a bad state and Jae shivered.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"Next to my grandma's, we can meet there," he said.

"I'm on my way," Jae turned the call off and walked back to the table. "I'm sorry but it's urgent, we will discuss everything tomorrow sir," Jae shook the producer's hand.

"Jae what is it?" asked his father.

"Goodnight," Jae ignored the question bowed down and ran out of the restaurant.

He was near his car when someone called his name, he swore turning around. It was Maria who had her difficulties to run in her high heels.

"Jae what happened, can I help?" she asked.

"No," he opened the car door.

"So where are you going?" she asked stopping at the marble stairs.

"Someone needs my help," he said in a cold way.

"This other person you love?" she lowered her head.

"Yes," he said not able to lie anymore.

"She... she's a lucky girl, when you love someone you can be sweet," Maria took a deep breath.

Jae had no idea what to tell her, so he jumped into the car and drove off.

Hi, thank you so much for all your love.

What do you think about the chapter, Yuta and Kun fighting for Sicheng?
What do you think will happen now?

Much <3