55

Taeil was on the couch, with some snacks and sweets, he was laughing hard while he as watching something and Jae needed a moment to recognize his own voice coming from the TV.

"Are you watching my show?" Jae stopped in the middle of the living room.

"It's hilarious," Taeil laughed again. "Sit here and watch with me," he tapped the couch next to him and Jae shook his head.

He realized he's still wearing Taeyong's clothes and he felt turned on again.

"How was it?" asked Taeil while Jae walked to the couch and saw his own face in TV, he never liked it, it seemed strange.

It was one of the newest episodes of 'Jaehyun over the world', a show where he visited different countries to teach a native a traditional dish and learn one from him. In this one he was in Warsaw doing 'pierogi', and he remembered he had made the cake too hard, so the little dumplings didn't want to form.

"I love to see you struggle," laughed Taeil.

"Thanks you're a great friend," muttered Jae who observed the sweat on his own face when he tried to make perfect shapes out of the cake and filling.

"So how was it, have you at lest changed the sheets?" asked Taeil and Jae became very red. "Oh boy, can't you learn to use safety or at least clean after yourself," Taeil groaned.

Jae lowered his head even more.

"I know it's not that dangerous, so you don't need to be that careful but still, diseases can be spread, think about it," Taeil looked at Jae who wished to run away.

"Honestly I've never done it with safety," whispered Jae.

"I've never done it without safety, see we're complete opposites," Taeil seemed frustrated. "I really don't want to clean your mess, and I'm to embarrassed to call my miad, what will she think about me," Taeil became red.

"Should I go back?" Jae raised his voice.

"Preferably, you can give me a lift too," Taeil smiled.

"Oh," Jae groaned.

"So I've met your fiancée yesterday," said Taeil and Jae felt ice inside him.

"Here?" he asked.

"Yes at your door, we had a little talk," Taeil smiled.

"About what?" Jae became angry.

"About you, her, the wedding," Taeil raised his brow.

"Really, you were talking to her! You were talking to her, and you telling me off about my mess!" Jae started to shout.

"Calm down Jaehyunie, I think you should at least talk to her from time to time," Taeil smiled.

"What, no way!" Jae jumped from the couch. "Never ever!"

"You see you're waisting the opportunity to see the other side of this tragicomedy," Taeil was still smiling and Jae was fighting with the urge to slap him.

"Never talk to her again," he said.

"Ok,' Taeil turned to the TV and placed a mouthful of popcorn into his lips.

The night fell, and because Jae gave Taeyong another day off the boy decided to visit Yuta. He got the address from Hansol and was in front of the skyscraper when he saw Sicheng running through the nearly empty car park towards a expensive black car. The boy seemed frightened, and he stopped when the door opened. Taeyong stopped too, his fist clenched, when he saw Kun, who left the car and smiled wide.

"Sicheng, quick baby," he walked to the boy and grabbed his hands placing a little peck on his lips what caused Taeyong to boil over. Sicheng nodded when let go and moved around the car while Kun jumped inside, he was about to close the door when someone shouted his name and Taeyong turned around to see Yuta who was running towards the car.

 Sicheng nodded when let go and moved around the car while Kun jumped inside, he was about to close the door when someone shouted his name and Taeyong turned around to see Yuta who was running towards the car

Thank you so much for all the love and over 3K stars :)

How do you like the chapter? What do you think Yuta will do? How will Sicheng and Kun react?

Much <3