Chapter 22: A Week of Fun

A/N: Hey guys, sorry if this chapter's a little mediocre, it's pretty late at night as I'm writing this. As always, I hope you do enjoy!

"Here is Barry and I's house!" Danny smiled, as he drove me to their house which surprisingly wasn't too far from mine. He drove me there after I went home and packed my bags. Even though it was only going to be a week long stay, I tended to pack way more than I needed. Barry drove himself and was right behind us so he would be showing up soon. We stepped out of his car and I got a better look at it.

"It's so cute, I love it, and it's not that far from mine so that's a good thing."

"Is that so? May I ask why?"

"Well it's... convenient."

"You're adorable."

"I know." I smiled.

Just then, Barry showed up and I remembered to take my stuff out of Danny's car. I had amazingly high hopes for this week. Danny was an amazing guy for making this happen, and Barry was super nice and hopefully I would get to know him better since we didn't really talk that much.

Come to think of it, I hadn't really talked to anyone except Danny for a while. I don't even remember the last time I talked to Suzy. Wow, as if I couldn't have made it anymore obvious... I thought to myself.

Danny offered to help me with the two bags that I had packed, which made me laugh.

"I think I got it, Danny."

They showed me inside and it was very simple, but I liked it. They told me I would normally be staying in the guest room, but it was getting set up for when they would actually have guests. Barry went to the kitchen and said he was going to make something for us to eat.

"Okay, I'll show her around if that's cool."

"Yeah let's go. I need to put my stuff down anyways."

I followed Danny as he showed me around their house. He showed me Barry's room and then stopped when we got to his. It had tons of records on the walls, I'm assuming from his love of music. His bed took up the majority of the room. Seriously, the thing was huge.

I had some naughty thoughts about what could happen on that bed and didn't even wanna think about the fact that things could have already happened there. I didn't want him to catch me staring too long so I looked around some more.

He also had some Ninjasexparty related items, probably from fans. Overall, it was pretty nice.

"You like it," he asked, as if to seek my approval.

"Yeah, Danny it's great, I don't know why you think my opinion is so important."

"Because it is. Of course I care about what you think. I caught you staring at the bed. Why don't you join me for 3 minutes of ecstasy?"

My eyes widened, I had no idea if he was joking or not, until I realized that it was an NSP song.

"Oh haha, nice reference."

He winked at me and I felt that familiar feeling in my body. I really wished we were alone, but with my luck, that would never happen.

"Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time for that later." He stepped closer to me to try and close the gap between us. I felt heat rising in my body. He grabbed my arm and leaned closer to me. Oh my god, he was gonna kiss me again. It had been a while since our first kiss, but I would never forget the feeling.

I closed my eyes and leaned towards him. Our lips were a couple of inches from each other....

"HEY GUYS, FOOD'S READY. COME AND GET IT." Barry called from the kitchen.

Great, just my luck....

He shrugged and told me that he'd race me to the kitchen. I sighed, he was such a kid. I "raced" him to the kitchen where I could smell the food. It smelled like pizza. Hopefully judging by the smell, Barry would be a good cook.

"Mm, Barry it smells good."

"Thanks, Jasmine. You can be the judge of it when you try it. I know it's just pizza which isn't too fancy, but I have my own recipe."

"It's really okay, Barry. You've done enough just by making it."

"Of course! Well you are the guest, so it's my pleasure. Plus Dan doesn't really like to cook, isn't that right?"

"Well it's not so much that I don't like to do it as I can't do it."

"Aww that's okay, let's dig in!"

~
After we ate the pizza we all got comfy in our pajamas and Barry suggested that we all watch a movie. We all agreed on that idea, but couldn't decide on what genre of movie to watch. Eventually we settled on horror, although I suggested romantic comedy. They both just gave me a look, but we fell into a fit of laughter afterwards.

I didn't want to admit that I was very afraid of horror movies, but I decided to just roll with it.

~
I was doing pretty okay until the especially gory scenes popped up unexpectedly. I covered my eyes with my hands and Danny asked if I was okay.

"Yeah," I muttered.

We heard a yawn and both turned in the direction of Barry.

"I might be out soon, guys, keep watching without me though, I wanna know who the damn killer is."

"Oh okay, we'll tell you tomorrow morning. I promise. Don't feel like you have to stay up." I assured him.

Eventually Danny and I heard light snoring coming from Barry, who was slumped over.

Aww, he looks so precious, I thought to myself.

Looking at him sleep made my mind wander to dream land too, but I didn't want to break my promise to Barry. Eventually I really couldn't help myself and started to lean over towards Danny.

"You tired?" He whispered so as not to wake Barry up.

"Yeah." I yawned. "But I kinda wanna know who it is too."

He smiled and fake yawned in order to put his arm around me.

"You didn't have to do that." I tried my hardest to maintain a very quiet whisper, even though it seemed like Barry was totally knocked out. I snuggled closer to him and buried my face in his chest. His scent was indescribable, but so comforting. He lightly kissed the top of my head. His hair was getting in my face, but it was so soft that I couldn't resist.

That was the last thing I remember doing.