Chapter 33: Let's Have Some Fun... (in bed)

Warning!!! This is the smut chapter... I know, FINALLY! This is what everyone has been WAITING FOR. Well, it's here! But I had to give a warning just in case some of you are not into that sort of thing then you'll just have to skip over this chapter.. trust me, you won't be missing much, just some... stuff. (Yes, you will have to wait for the next chapter and I'm sorry, but I wanted to let everyone know in advance) Enjoy! ;) ALSO I KNOW IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE BUT IM AKWARD OKAY. ALSO SORRY IT TOOK S O LONG. (I had some help writing it from @dannysexparty on IG)

"I mean this." He approached me and placed his lips on mine, with no hesitation. Our tongues tangoed and so did we. I felt as if we were one person. I end up with my back against the wall. Th sound of our heavy breathing could be heard, but I was still hungry for his lips.

I looked at him, my eyes as wide as the moon. Just then, I locked my arms around his neck and he placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Our hips were touching, only to be blocked by the fabric of our jeans.

"Are you... sure you wanna do this, Danny?" I asked unsure, but secretly begging for more.

"Oh, do you not like it?" He leaned in closer and spoke with a very intimate tone that gave me chills. His hips grind against mine and I let out a soft moan. "If you don't like it, I could stop now," he continued the grinding motion, drawing even more pleasure from my lips.

"N-no, I love it." I stuttered.

"Good, I was just getting started." His lips almost hovered over mine, and without them having to touch, I could feel them. I wanted to beg him for just a little taste. They were all that I could think of. I didn't even begin to think about the possibility of Barry hearing us, nor did I really care.

He lifts me up, effortlessly and gently laying me down on the bed. His body hovered over my pulsing chest, my breathing was deep in the silence of the room, and his clothed hips were tightly pressed against mine. His hair cascaded down his neck and framed his scruffy face... His eyes were dark, absorbing my visage with an almost aggressive look. The tension was quickly building between us and I desperately wanted him to make another move, but I knew how much he enjoyed teasing me. Moving his lips along my neck, he sucked gently along my delicate skin. His curls tickled my face as his body paced and our breathing was off tempo. It was heavy, mouths gaped, wanting and begging for more. I shut my eyes to catch myself, and that's when he moved back against me. Breaths rapturing, I gasped out of raw seduction.

I ran my nails against his leather jacket. "Fuck..." I mumbled.

Danny hummed as his mouth tempted me, running down to my cleavage, with only a thin piece of fabric blocking his way. His arm pulled at my shirt, and he purred for me. I pulled off my shirt by the sleeves and threw it right to the floor. He wanted this moment to draw, and that's all I was hungry for.

The cups of my bra moved in and out, following my uneven breaths. Danny watched. Reaching his hands around me, my bra was unhooked. I let it slide off of me, revealing my breasts. He marveled, as his fingers eased over them. My body tensed up at his cool yet invigorating touch. I gasped again, letting my head fall back as he maneuvered each hand over each breast. He kneaded them slowly.

"Yes..." I moaned.

His fingers shifted, and they pinched and pressed against my nipples, running over the tips until I was soon moaning his name. He went back to kneading and pushing, with more speed and build up. His name was moaned one more time, and he dove into my chest. We were back against the bed, and his lips sucked my skin.

Picking himself up, he ran his lips down my body until he was at my crotch. His arms shifted, and his hands ran along my hips. I gulped and for a moment was breathless. I was most vulnerable in this moment. His long fingers slipped under my jeans, and he began to slowly peel them off my body. His fingertips ran down my outer legs, leaving them barren as he went. Curling around my feet, the jeans were tossed aside and forgotten. My breathing grew heavy and he appeared to be glowing. His dark eyes blinked slowly, almost looking straight through me. He pulls his leather jacket off and daintily grasps from behind his neck.