Chapter 23: Weekend at Barry and Danny's

A/N: This chapter gets kinda weird.... you'll see. As always, enjoy!

I woke up in what I assumed to be an unfamiliar bed, until I realized it was Danny's bed. What happened last night? All I remember was watching a scary movie with Barry and Danny... oh, I guess I must've fallen asleep and Danny brought me here. I didn't wanna bother him by sleeping in here the entire week, not that I had any problem with it. He wasn't next to me, so he must've already woken up. His bed was so comfy, I wanted to stay in it forever.

"Oh! You're awake!" I turned to the door to see that it was Danny. He looked sleepy as well. His hair was messy, well, messier than usual. He looked extra cute. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Yeah. Why didn't you just leave me on the couch? I didn't wanna take up space on the bed."

"Oh well... um.. I kinda slept there too, with you. You mean you don't remember what happened last night?" He awkwardly scratched his head.

"No... I thought I just fell asleep on the couch."

"You did, but then I couldn't just leave you there. So I carried, you up here, you're very light by the way. And then I kinda admired how beautiful you looked asleep. Eventually I fell asleep too. Sorry if that creeped you out in any way."

"No it didn't, actually it did quite the opposite. Thanks." I smiled up at him. I got out of the bed and walked over to him.

His tall figure stood over me as he leaned against the  doorframe. His head almost touching the top. I stood on my tiptoes to try and give him a kiss. He smiled and closed his eyes...

"HEY GUYS, COME AND GET YOUR BREAKFAST!" Barry called from the kitchen.

"Good morning Barry!" Danny and I said at the same time.

"Oh by the way, cause I didn't forget, who was the killer?" Barry asked, seemingly to both of us.

"It was the wife," Danny said nonchalantly.

"I knew it! I mean, it's not like I fell asleep or anything..." I said, remembering I would tell Barry.

"I fucking knew it! Jasmine it's okay, we were all tired. I'm surprised Dan made it through to the end."

"Eh I usually stay up late writing music anyways, so it's nothing new."

"So what's for breakfast Barry?"

"Oh the usual, you guys can choose what you want. There's eggs, pancakes, orange juice."

"Wow this all smells great! Now I feel like I have to cook for you to repay for all of this."

"Oh no, you don't have to. I would so do this for a living if I didn't already have a nice job working with you guys."

"Aww that's sweet. Sometimes I forget that I'm the newest "member" of the Grumps, if I can even call myself that. Well maybe I could at least teach Danny to cook. Then he could cook for us one night." I glanced at him.

"Jasmine you're totally apart of the Grump family now, don't ever sell yourself short. Also I'm down for that. I've been doing all of the cooking around here for a while, so it's time for a change."