Chapter 31: Let's Talk

A/N: Welcome to the super boring chapter, like seriously this chapter is terrible (in my opinion). But I promise, and I mean it, that the "exciting" stuff will be happening shortly, you just have to be patient. Thanks again for supporting the story and as always, enjoy this for what it is.

He sighed. "Yes, I remember the huge favor I said I owed you."

A huge grin appeared on my face. "I think you know what I'm about to ask you then. You're a pretty smart guy, I would say."

"I do know what you're gonna say and that makes you an even smarter girl for bending the system like that."

"I have my ways." I continued to smile.

"Look, I would love to talk more about this pressing matter with you, but I have stuff to finish right now and I also have my own thoughts to say that no one has asked me about."

"Barry, I do care what you think, and I want to know. Why don't I go and get Danny and the three of us sit down and have a chat about this? In another room preferably."

"Again, as much as I would love to discuss this, Danny's fucking pissed at me right now, which surprised me, since he's not one to get mad much."

"What? He told me he wasn't angry with you. That can't be true, he wouldn't lie to me... or anyone for that matter."

"Well what can I tell you? Your boyfriend did lie to you. It's not that big of a deal in my opinion, but that's just me. We all fuck up from time to time."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Well I'm gonna go back to playing video games. I told them I was going to the bathroom."

"That's smart. Some girls do take super long in there so they wouldn't suspect a thing. Have fun."

I walked back to the recording room.

"Ahhh, I feel so much better now," I said, and sat down on the couch in between Danny and Arin.

"Wow girls sure do take fucking years in the bathroom," Arin said. "Guys just go and come right back out. Sometimes they don't even wash their hands."

"I didn't need to know that information, but thank you. I had business to take care of. Anyways, will we be playing more today?"

"Well Danny and I need to record some Game Grumps episodes, you know, just us two. We've been slacking on that lately and I don't want the Lovelies to get any strange ideas. I'm not saying they're not enjoying the episodes we're doing with you, but-" 

"Arin. I'm not a sensitive bitch. I got you. You don't have to give a speech about it. I'll just go do editor things. That didn't sound right." 

"You're the best, Jasmine!" Danny called out as I got up to leave. 

"Uh huh." 

"Nice job, dude," Arin said. 

"I try." 

I didn't want to seem like I was trying to bother him on purpose, but since I didn't have anything else to do, I decided to take a chance. 

"Hey Barry, mind if I join you?" 

"Sure Jasmine, what happened?"