Chapter 34: The Morning After

A/N: Here comes the aftermath...

I slowly opened my eyes to find Danny sleeping peacefully, with his arms wrapped around my small body. I turned over and kissed his lips, his eyes slowly opened in response. He looked into my eyes and smiled a goofy and sleepy grin.

"Good morning, babe." He said in his deep sleepy voice.

"Good morning," I smiled.

"So uh... last night was something huh?" He asked out of nowhere, but I had a feeling it would have been brought up today. I couldn't help but remember him telling me that he loved me for he first time then.

"Yeah, it really was. I absolutely loved it and wouldn't trade it for anything."

"I loved it too. You're great in bed by the way." He winked at me, kissing my cheek softly.

"You're not so bad yourself, Mr. Sexbang. Now I see why they call you that."

"You can call me whatever you'd like, as long as I'm yours, baby."

We laid in bed together for a moment, enjoying each other's company. If I could only ask for one thing for the rest of my life, it would most likely be to stay in Danny's arms. This was my safe place, and I didn't wanna be anywhere else.

"Shit, Danny..." I turned over and looked at the time. It was almost 2 in the afternoon. We'd practically slept through the entire day! Or most of it perhaps..

"What?"

"It's almost 2.... As much as I'm enjoying this right now, which believe me I am, we need to get up. Barry's probably crazy suspicious of us right now."

"When is he not?" He got up, sighing.

"Fuck, I only have my clothes from last night..."

"You can borrow one of my shirts to wear. I didn't think this would worry you so much."

"Normally it wouldn't but we've already wasted the day away by sleeping." I opened his closet and dig through his shirts, pulling out the gray 'Def Leppard' shirt and quickly putting it on. It may have looked like a dress on me, but at least I had clothes on.

"Wow..." Danny eyed me up and down, causing me to blush a little.

"What?" I played clueless.

"You look MUCH better in that shirt than I ever have... and I wear that thing almost every day. Super talented band though."

"I'm gonna assume you wash it so it doesn't gross me out, and I'm well aware."

"Yeah I wash it. I'm a responsible adult."

"Okay, Mr. responsible adult, please get out of bed and get dressed, please." I attempted to say seriously, but couldn't refrain from hiding a smile.

"Right away, ma'am," he obeyed, immediately springing out of bed and grabbing his clothes from the closet.

"I'm gonna go ahead and head down for something to eat. I'm sure Barry's not even home right now, so this won't be too bad, hopefully." I left the room to allow Danny to freshen up while I went to the kitchen looking like.... well, I just got out of bed.

"Good morning, well now it's afternoon I suppose, Jasmine. Did you sleep well?" Barry greeted me in the kitchen, scaring the shit out of me, and greeting me with a rather sarcastic tone of voice. I had a feeling that he had his suspicions.

"Oh, Barry, hi! It's so nice to see you. Good afternoon, I did sleep well, thank you for asking." I sat down at the table across from Barry, who was calmly sipping coffee out of a mug that read "Coffee makes me poop."