Mud-blood?

ch. 6
                  ~Alis pov~
"This way first years!" Yelled one of the Ravenclaw prefects.
"Now this you have to answer a riddle from the door knocker. You will do this.." The other one said. "What is the beginning and end of a circle?" The door knocker asked. "There is no true beginning or end of a circle." The first prefect replied. Once we got in the prefects told us where our dorms were and that we must be in the common room by 8:00 every night.
         ~The Next Morning~
                   ~Sids pov~
"Come on Ali I don't want to be late for class!" I complained.
"Fine! Let's just go to breakfast." Ali exclaimed.
"First of all, don't sass me. Second, put on your uniform." I told her.
"Fine." She grumbled in reply. After a few minutes we walked to breakfast. We got our time tables and I was happy to find I have one of the easiest classes ... Muggle-studdies.
            ~Timeskip lunch~
"Come on I'm hungry." Rose complained.
"Your always hungry." I replied. We had just finished History Of Magic & Charms. We sat down at the Ravenclaw table when Al walked over.
"How wab clwss?" He asked around a mouthful of chicken.
"Class was great." Rose replied. I grabbed a banana and in the process accidentally bumped someone's pumpkin juice.
"I'm so sorr-" I got cut off by no other then Scorpius Malfoy.
"Bloody hell you filthy little MUDBLOOD" he yelled. CRACK. I punched him strait in the nose.
"I think you broke my nose!" He exclaimed through blood stained hands.
"That was I kinda' my point! My mother always said if you're going to get detention let it be because you broke a bone, not for a measly slap." I hissed. Then stormed out of the great hall to my next class.
"Was it Malfoy?" A soft voice asked.
"Was what Malfoy?" I muttered.
"Who called you a Mud-blood. Alexa Lovegood Longbottom but I go by Alexa Lovegood." A girl with dirty-blond hair and blue eyes replied.
"Sid Zelenka, and yes it was Malfoy." I replied. Not even trying to conceal my anger.