What's Happening?

~Klorissas pov~
"Whats happening to her? Is she ok? Tell me." I screamed. But they wouldn't tell me anything. NOTHING and she was my sister my twin I needed to know something just a little reassurance that she was ok. But no they make me leave. I feel something smack the back of my head and I'm out just like Sid.
                ~Alis pov~
"Shaffer wanna make a bet?" Blaise Zabbini asked me.
"Sure." I replied flatly trying to get my mind off Sid.
"ALI, IT'S RISSA COME QUICK!!" It was Alexa yelling Alexa never yells unless it's bad, very very bad.
"What's wrong?" I asked determinedly.
"Wait till we get to McGonagall's office and she'll explain. She just told me to get you." She replied.
"Password?" A gargoyle asked.
"Albus Dumbledore." Alexa replied. A staircase opened and we ran up it.
"Ok now that everyone's here there's been another attack. I know what your thinking 'why are you telling us?' While the other attack was Klorissa. It looks like their only going after the Zelenkas so bewhere children. They are both currently in St. Mungos for the attack Sidney was attacked a second time. You may now floo over." McGonagall finnished. We all flooed over.
"Alexa and I will find Sid first you guys find Rissa." I demanded.
                ~Alexas pov~
"Where is Sidney Zelenka?" I asked with a crazed look in my eyes.
"Room 707 miss..." The receptionist told me.
"Alexa Lovegood see ya." I replied as Ali and I ran to the room. There was Sid but it wasn't Sid she was pale paler then usual she looked sick and I don't mean I'm gonna puke sick. We walked in the room and I screamed I also heard Ali scream then Chloe then Rose. Looks like they found Rissa. I'm scared and I need to know what happened.