Hospital Wing

~Sids pov~
I opened my eyes to see an all white room and Klorissa by my bed sleeping.
"Where am I?" I muttered.
"SID! I'll be right back." She yelled. A couple minutes later she was back with our friends including Chloe.
"What am I doing here?" I asked figuring I was in the hospital wing.
"Do you remember a thing?" Alexa asked.
"I remember going to the dance, dancing, getting drinks, then I was hit by a spell but after that it's just black." I replied after thinking for a bit.
"A spell why didn't I think of that? Do you know who hit you?" Klorissa asked.
"No." I frowned still wondering where the purple light came from.
"Here comes Uncle Harry and dad." Rose told me.
"Alright, everyone leave!" A voice boomed at us.
"Not Klorissa though she needs to stay with her sister while we question her, ok?" The same voice boomed. Everyone left and the curtains arund my bed were closed.
"I'm auor Ronald Weasley, thats auor Harry Potter we'er here to ask some questions." Ron told us.
"What do you need to know? Because all I remember is dancing, getting drinks while meeting Chloe, then a purple light shooting at my stomach and no I didn't see who hit me." I tell them.
"So, the light was purple?" Harry asked.
"Yes." I sighed as Harry wrote something down after sharing a look with Ron.
"Owww!" I screamed my stomach and head hurting like two bludgers hitting me repeatedly. Then it was black again. I hate my life.