The Bet (Finally)

~Alis Pov~
           ~Time skip 1 week~
"So. Shaffer now that your back let's make the bet." Blare told me finding me in the library.
"Ok, whats the bet?" I ask.
"50 gallones they won't figure out why the Zelenkas were targeted."
"Ok." I sighed shaking his hand. But on his way out I thought I heard him mutter "plus you, the Weasleys, and Potters." But I must have been mistaken.
                      ~Als pov~
"How could you be so stupid?" I all but yell at Ali in the Ravenclaw common room making a bet with Blare. We were now waiting for news from Alexa, Rose, or Chloe who have been going to St. Mungos before and after class everyday to make sure Klorissa and Sid are ok.
"McGonagall said we can skip the rest of our classes!" Alexa smiled for the first time in a long time.
"Why?" I asked this was very unlike McGonagall.
"Hm, well lets see, yah, it might have something to do with Klorissa and Sid waking up." Rose replied as if she was thinking hard.
"Come on then!" Ali yells over her shoulder already running out the common room to McGonagall's office. Then we flooed over in the waiting room Chloe explained they were moved into the same room.
"Those here for the Zelenkas may now go in room 707." The receptionist called out I sprinted faster then I thought I could.
                 ~Sids pov~
I try to talk I can't I can open my eyes though I also hear Alexa, Ali, Rose, Albus, Alice (Alexas twin incase your wondering), and Chloe. I lift my hand after my eyes flutter open Ali is the first to notice starts jumping up & down.
"Shes up." Ali squealed she pulled me into a hug and whispers "I made a bet on why whos targeting you is targeting you. The bet was started by Zabbini."
"Great." I mutter sarcastically.
"Shes hurt and shes still got her sarcasm!" Ali exclaimed.
"How is that a good thing?" Al asks.
"It means shes not hurt that bad." Klorissa replied. Wait, Klorissa? Finally shes up.
               ~Klorissas pov~
"Whos that?" I ask pointing at the window a girl with black & grey glasses long brown black hair to her waist, a red and yellow shirt, with black pants.
"COME IN!" Sid yelled through the door.
"Layla Waters. Chloes my twin but we look nothing alike." Layla told us walking in glancing at Chloe. And that was true. But is Sid ok? I mean she looks kind of scared. She bolts up a look of fear on her face.
"All the homework, and classwork I've missed."
"Hey chill, it's on your bed." Rose sighs. Thank God Sid would freak.