Deatheaters

Sids pov

I grab onto Lucius' arm, we apparate to graveyard.

"Lucy, why are we here?" I ask.

"Now, first, you can't call me Lucy at the meetings or near other Deatheaters, we'll get in huge trouble. Second, this is where she is." He scowls.

"Right Lucius, sorry. You don't mean, her," Lucius nods, "but she's a monster!" I screech.

"Now, I hope you weren't talking about me!" A voice cackles. I put on a sickly sweet smile and turn around to see his arm around her.

"Now, Delphi, why would I be talking about you?" I question sweetly.

"Well, my fiance told me you were really nice to him while you were at Hogwarts, I don't know maybe you were jealous." She pouts. I start to laugh.

"Me jea-jealous of y-y-you." I am this close to falling on the ground. But with one glare I shut up, I give Lucius a look and he cracks a smile. Then I cough and look at Delphi.

"No Delphi, I don't like and never have liked Alexander." I roll my eyes.

"Plus never will like he's pretty ugly." Lucius whispers. Alexander Conners, I hate him, love his siblings. I hope Emma and Georgia don't think I'm lying. But who knows. Anything could happen.

"So, Sidney," Alex spits my name out as if it has a bitter taste, "how are my baby sisters?"

"Much better without you if you ask me. But they're doing fine, keeping their grades up all that fun stuff." I reply.

"Now, listen here Sidney, if Georgia and Emma are doing so great, what are you so mad about?" Alex asked.

"Well there's a few things, you betrayed them and they were your family, I just found out you put the imperious curse on me to make me spill my secrets to a complete stranger, and I'm losing all my friends and family. What am I mad about? What am I mad about? I'm mad about stupid people like you guys." I scoff.

"Well, listen here you ugly mix between cow and pig. I don't care what you think, know, or want. Just do what I tell you." Delphi screeches and smacks me.

"Hey! Stop! I'm a cross between a cow and a pig! I'm an endangered animal!" I snap being my snarky self.

"Oh, it would be a shame if you went extinct" Delphi gives me a smile, "CRUCIO!!!" I don't scream. I keep my mouth closed she doesn't need to know it hurts. I look up, my face emotionless, I see her, a shocked look on her face as she stops the stupid spell, with my luck she'll use it so often I won't feel pain with it any more. Life would be fine... not. I can't wait to escape the world. Into calmness and darkness. I wish I could just disappear until I'm better, not necessarily die but just disappear. Right, back to the task at hand.

"Now Sidney, you know where the wand is just tell me and I'll think about letting you go." Delphi glares. It's honestly hard not to laugh at her glare, it's pretty pitiful. Well, compared to the people I know. Gotta save the pitiful children who think that glare is scary.

"Don't be stupid. We both know you would never let me go, no matter what I told you." I scoff.

"That may be true but you'll go through a whole lot less pain and harm if you tell me where the wand is."

"But, you want to put me through that pain and harm for said wand. So you would do so even if I told you."

"Ugh! Whatever, I'll get it out of you some how! Take her away boys!" I feel hands wrap around my arms and I'm lifted up. I start kicking and attempting to throw punches but my arms are restricted, there's no way in hell I'm going without a fight. 

"Stop fighting you brat." A snobby voice screeches. I refuse and keep trying to smack someone, I hear a sickening CRACK and look around. Did I do that? Oops. Kinda deserved it, Ned always was an asshat. He did insult my friends. Sorry not sorry. I was then shot with a stunning spell.

"What part of 'stop fighting' do you not understand!?" Is screamed as the charm is lifted.

"Well, if I stopped fighting, I wouldn't fight for air which I need to live, food, water, ect. Get the point?" I sass back.

"Ugh, would you just SHUT UP!?!?!" Delphi raises her voice.

"I would, but I've learned that if you ever want to make your voice heard then you have to speak up."

Emma's pov
(bet you didn't see that one coming)

I stretched and looked over expecting to see Sid. I shrugged, 'I guess she already got up.' I go to step out of the bed expecting to land on her chest and jump off but it's not there, I trip over my own feet and land on the floor emmiting a loud 'THUMP' waking everyone up. They all turned to me.

"You're such a klutz Em! Did you trip over Sid's trunk again?" Rose laughed.

"The reason I tripped is her trunk isn't here!" I all but shouted. Everyone's laughing ceased as they looked around noticing it was true. Everyone froze until there was clinking at the window. I looked over to see Rissas owl Rosios. I open the window and see multiple letters tied to her feet and one in her beak. Rissa got the first one, after reading the first sentence she crumbled it up and put it on her bedside table before closing the curtains to her bed throwing the cover over herself murmuring things like 'it can't be true, she would never'. Then we all looked at each other in an unspoken agreement we open the letters. The paper crinkles.

Third person pov

Anyone would assume it was one person gasping, but if you were close enough you be able to hear the different people gasp in unison at the first to sentences. 'Dear -whoever it's to- I've joined the death eaters, I can't explain it in this letter, it's to risky if they get intercepted. I have told Rissa and Harry why I joined though.' Then it continued properly for whoever it was meant to be read by.

A/N I'm to lazy to write the letters rn I'll probably make a chapter with them.