The Howler and the Room of Requirement

~Alexas pov~
"SIDNEY JO ZELENKA, KLORISSA LYNE ZELENKA, AND ROSE  NYMPHADORA WEASLEY! TELL US WHY WE DIDN'T FIND OUT YOU WERE METIMORGHIGI AND MIND READERS FROM YOU! WE ARE COMING THERE SOON AND I SWEAR TO MERLIN IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN YOU ARE COMING HOME WITH US! ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE SECRETS IF WE HERE THEM FROM JAMES YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT!" Two female voices screeched. One I recognized as Hermione Weasley my godmother.
"Way to wake up." I muttered.
"Shut up. I can't believe mum sent us a howler because of that." Rissa exclaimed.
"Your mum also had one Hell of a screech." I put in rubbing my ears.
"At least we aren't in the great hall." Rose said happily.
"Yah but it's one in the morning guys." Sid told us.
"Well, I'll be back." She smiled.
"Where ya going?" I press.
"Library." Sid laughs.
"Your not supposed to go anywhere alone." Rose told her.
"I'll go we need to talk anyways." I reply then Sid and I ran out of the room.
"Where are we going? Because, believe it or not I don't believe this library crap like the others." I qustion.
"I found somewhere. More of rediscovered it actually." Sid gazed off.
"Where?" I beg.
"Room Of Requirement." Sid winked. We run up the stairs.
"Think of somewhere." Sid tells me. I do. I think of a periwinkle cottage with snow surrounding it two coats, two pairs of mittens, two hats, and two scarves. Sid then drags me along pacing three times and a door apears. I push it open it's the place in my mind. Sid sprints to the cottage and runs to the attic.
"Home sweet home." She breathed surrounding her were over ten book shelves.
"Welcome Alexa to the Sleepy Cottage. Mum told me where to find the ROR. Did you know your mum built this cottage years ago? The reason I know is because whenever I come I imagine this. Sometimes your mum's here." I smile at her CREEEK.
"LUNA!" Sid yelled running down the stairs.
"Hey mum." I greet.
"Alexa, it's been so long love." Mum greeted hugging me.
"You guys ever gonna bring your twins?" She asked.
"Yah Luna only problem me and Alexa are un-biologicall twins." Sid tells mum.
"Ok." Mum smiled warmly in her I-feel-like-this-is-a-dream voice.
"Let's get going." Sid says then runs out the door and back to the dorm. When we wake back up I almost jump it's Sid laughing. Her laughing? What the hell?
"Mum stop!" I hear her scream. I peel open my eyes to see her mum tickling her. Ugh.
"Mom you don't want to do this."
"Wait hold up, since when did Sid have an accent. Oh, well, we moved to America for a couple years and she's still adapting to Britin again." Beth says. (And cause I'm lazy you can give this chapter your own ending.)
A/N I know Luna married Rolf and Neville married Hannah. But in this Luna marries Nevllie and Rolf married Hannah.