First Year Fire

A/N this is going to be the same as last chapter except with the first year (memories, dreams and notes in italics and now in normal letters.) Also I realised I made Klorissa sound like a "bad guy" in real life shes sweet. People (you know who you are) told me I should have more drama between Klorissa and Sid. ~ The Fluff Pup
Scorps pov
Falling then it stops. I don't feel the impact of the ground. I look up and see Albus Potter helping me. Why? I called his friends mudbloods. Oh well. Wait is Angle Wood watching well now I feel like an idiot.
"Potter take Malfoy to the hospital wing." Madam Hooch told Albus. When we get there I see one of the Zelenkas next to a bed.
"It's gonna be alright Chelse." Zelenka stated.
"Sid when did you come in?" Albus asked.
"When I saved Chels from dieing." She replies.
"Sid I just remembered when I almost died I never thanked Al for saving me." I say.
"Then go thank him I have to study for DADA." Sid glares. Oh yeah she hates being interrupted during studying or quidditch.
"Ok miss snappy." I say.
"Wait Scorp, I need help with this potion." Sid says grabing my sleave.
"I thought you were doing DADA." I say.
"I finnished with a bunch of extra lines." She states holding up a bunch of parchment way more then we needed.
"What do you need?" I ask. She skims the parchment she's writing on.
"Ohhh. Never mind I got it." She says with a wave of her hand.
"Of course." I mutter while rolling my eyes.
"Al, thank you for saving me from dieing during first year." I thank.
"Welcome." He laughed.
"AL!" Sid yells.
"Got to go." Al whispers.
Als pov
I walked over to Sid to see she was looking over an assignment.
"What?" I ask.
"I need help getting to the kitchens." Sid states blandly.
"Ok follow me." I say. We go down to a picture and she tickles the pear.
"How did you know how to get in?" I interrogate.
"My friend told me. Hey Mars." Sid greets.
"Wait Marci the Slytherin." I gasp.
"Yes, we were friends before the sorting and were still friends always will be." Sid murmured.
"Sid did Ris come?" Marci a girl with black hair up to her shoulders tips died blue, purple, and periwinkle. Tan skin, medium height, and hazle eyes.
"She said she'll be here in a bit she just needed to do something." Sid smiled.
Klorissas pov
It's Sid, Fred, James, Al, Ali, Lex, Rose, the Potter-Weasley clan, the rest of the familys, and I. That's what I see in the mirror of Erised. I see dead and alive family memebers. A parchment in my pocket glows.
Please come quick.
Be there soon.
Alexa made a bunch of magical parchment so that we can write to eachother it's kinda like texting. You write their birth day if you are writing to Sid or I you have to write the first letter of our first and last names. If you write just the birth day of Sid and I then it sends the message to both of us.
You better hurry your poor sister won't be okay much longer. That isn't Sids writing, or Als, and not Marcis. Oh crap. I run faster then I ever have before. I walk in and
"SECTUMSEMPRA!" It came so fast I couldn't even pull out my wand.
"Vulnera Sanentur." I hear someone whisper. My biggest cut healed then my next this repeats for a while, then all my cuts are healed. I hear a thump, I look up Sid is on the ground wand in hand it looks like the life was sucked out of her. On the paper it said
Dementors kiss or it may not have finnished her patronus is kinda strong. L.M. Who the hell is L.M?
"Sid, Sid, can you get up?" I ask.
"Of course you fuc*ing can't you almost or did get kissed by a dementor. What did he mean when he said your patronus is pretty strong? When did you learn a patronus?" I ask. She just murmured. I get to the hospital wing and see Madam Pomfry.
"Dementors kiss, it was a dementors kiss that's all I know." I gasp.
"Oh dear, lay her there." Pomfry says. I lay her down see Pomfry check her up and smiles in relief.
"The dementors kiss wasn't completed. She'll be fine." Promfry smiled.
"Thank Merlin, the heaven's blessed us." I cry. Though when I did so Marci and Al ran in.
"We're so sorry I tried but I couldn't remember the Patronos charm and Mars got the dementor away from Sid. Then Sid did the charm and told us to leave." Al gasped.
"It's ok I get it. But she's ok that's what matters." I say.
"Hic..." Sid starts.
"She has the hic-ups." Alli (Alice) guessed.
"No." I say confused.
"Hickory dickory dock mouse ran up the clock the clocks struck on the mouse ran down hickory dickory dock." Sid says sitting bolt up.
Five years old
Klorissas pov
"Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock the clock struck one the mouse ran down hickory dickory dock." I smile. Sid whose frowning smiles. Her bike was stolen by who we'll never know.
"From now on when were sad we sing silly songs, rhymes, or say poems, ok." Laughs Sid.
"Ok." I agree.
Just as Ali walks in.
"She's up." Ali squealed Ali doesn't squeal.
"Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock the clock struck one the mouse ran down hickory dickory dock." I whisper.
"What's the big deal about that?" Al asked.
"We say poems, rhymes, and goofy songs to cheer eachother up." Sid smiled.
"Whatever SJ." Marci sighed.
"Lets go." Sid streaches.
"You need to eat chocolate." I say.
"Ok." Sid sighed and ate a chocolate bar.
"Now let's go." Sid says standing up.
"No." A stern voice snapped. Pomfry walked over and sat Sid down on the bed.
"Miss. Zelenka, Miss. Zelenka, and Miss. Lovegood must stay for purposes." Pomfry states.
"Ok." Everyone frowned.
"Yes pomfry." Sid grimaced.
"You need rest. Klorissa Alexa you are the closest too her, correct?" She asked.
"Yes." I say.
"This dementors kiss made it so she won't remember all her happy memories mostly just sad ones. She'll cry in her sleep and other horrid things will happen. This was in her hair I don't know how you didn't see it." Pomfry says handing us a paper. It read.
Horrid this was but a only a little bit of to what I can do and what will happen. If you aren't worried you should be I'm veary dangers. L.M.
"I'll be back." I glower.
Sids pov
First Year
"Look brat, stay away from my boyfriend." Sally Briggs glares at me.
"What did I do?" I ask. Sally is one of James friends as am I so I have no idea why she's doing this.
"I will get James and a puny first year like you won't get in the way of that." Sally glares.
"We're friends that's all we'll ever be." I explain.
"I'm gonna make sure of that." She says. We were standing infront of a huge window on the seventh floor. Klorissa was being talked to about Fred by Kim Hently. Dude we're first years dating is gross. Klorissa was dragged next to me.
"Stay away from our boys." The two glared. I gave Ris the sign. We pulled out our wands.
"Stand down." Klorissa warned.
"As if." Kim scoffed.
"Shut up Kim." I hissed. Just then Fred and James came out. Great now I look like the bad guy.
"What's going on?" Fred asked.
"Oh James they pulled out their wands and turned on us." Sally fretted running to James.
"Yeah Fred, why are you friends with them?" Kim cried running to him.
"I don't know." Fred glared.
"Me neither." James glared.
"Lets go." Sally sighs dragging James away. Once their in the portrait.
"Seriously how are they not in Slytherin?" I ask.
"No idea." Klorissa huffed. We got to the door.
"I mean Marci is Slytherin but nothing like that she's just resourceful that's why but their just cunning." I whisper.
"What is celebrated twice a year once on Febuary 14th, once on a different day for each couple and is invisible?" The eagle asked.
"Invisible celabrated twice a year." I ponder.
"Love is invisible and celebrated on February 14th, and on a couples anniversary." Klorissa whispers.
"Ok, love." I shrug.
"Correct." The eagle prasies. I stomp up the stairs and flop on the bed.
"What's up Sid?" Alexa asked.
"Ris explain." I call.
"Well two girls let's call them Sally and Kim got angry at these two girls let's call them Klorissa and Sidney. They said Sidney and Klorissa were stealing their boyfriend's who they weren't actually dating. Let's call them Fred and James. Sid and Rissa got cornnered pulled out their wands told Kim and Sally to back down one of them said no. Sid hissed at her to shut up just as Fred and James came out. Kim and Sally asked why they were friends Fred and James said they didn't know. They left to their common room. Then they Sid and Rissa stomped up to their dorm and floped on their beds." Ris explained.
"Ok, nice to know." Rose smiles standing up.
"Where ya going?" Alexa asked.
"Not important." Rose snapped and left.
Roses pov (as soon as she leaves)
I walk to the Gryffindor tower. (The password is dongbomb in case you wondering) I storm up to Fred, James, Sally, and Kim my face as red as my hair.
"What's up R?" James asked cassualy.
"Don't call me R right now. You two don't want to be here." I glare. Kim and Sally scatter away.
"Now what's up R?" Fred asked.
"Don't call me R, and why are you hanging out with those sluts?" I interrogate.
"They're not sluts they're our friends and we have grown feelings for them." James says.
"What about Sid and Ris?" I ask.
"Those bit*hs can go die in a hole." Fred replies.
"Why?" I glare.
"She told Kim to shut up." Fred hissed.
"You don't even know the whole story." I gasp.
"Really whatever those Zelenkas said they were probably lying." James huffed.
"If only you knew." I whisper. Sid and Ris have a thing for those two idiots even if they don't realize it yet.
"What do you know that we don't?" Fred asked.
"Nothing." I state spinning on my heal and hitting them in the face with my hair.
Present Sids pov
"AHHH! THEY'RE BACK! THEY'RE COMING TO GET US!" I scream, sobbing waking up.
"Huh?" Ris asked blearly but then caught sight of my tear strained face. She jumped up and ran to me.
"Sweetie what's wrong?" She asks.
"Its Kim an- and Sally their coming to get us." I stutter.
"Sissy, it was just a dream." Ris soothed. This is going to be a very, very, long third year to get through for me, for Rissa, for us.
"Well, well, well look who it is." Oh shit.
"Kim, Sally go die in a hole." Klorissa glowers.
"We just heard you two idiots were here and had to see for ourselves. What happened, got a splinter?" Sally smirked.
"No bi*ch, acctualy I got a fu*king dementors kiss." I glared.
"Then why is your brat sister here?" Kim laughed cruelly.
"Oh I don't know maybe making sure I don't know making sure I don't have a heart attack in my sleep." I growl.
"Where's our boyfriends?" Sally smirked.
"Oh you must mean Fred and James right?" They nod. "Well we're kind of going on a double date with them tommorow we'll tell you how it is." Rissa smirks.
"NO! They are supposed to be ours!" Fred and James walk in. "They don't belive what you said first year they'll never know we threatened you." Kim screamed.
"Actually we some how figured that out, like just now." Fred says. James nods.
"Come on Pomfry said I can leave once you wake me up. Let's go." I say.
"Come on we'll walk you to your common room." Fred says.
James pov
"Hey they really are sluts." I wink at Fred after we drop the girls off.
"No dip Sherlock." Fred rolls his eyes.