The First Task

It was time. Klorissa and I walked to the champions tent about half an hour early. We are the first ones here but we keep going over the spells we'll use. We have all decided on who will be champion one and champion two in the partners all schools have decided. I'm champion one Ris is champion two in our group. Around 10 minutes later Hermione comes in suprised to see us. About 25 minutes later we choose numbers champion one pulling it from a sack. I got-
"Number one." Ris stated.
"Just peachy." I huff.
"One your up." Hermione smiles.
"DEADLY!" Shouted one half of the Hogwarts students just as they finnish.
"DUO!" Is screamed by the other half this continues the whole time.
"Arguminti!" Rissa cries blocking me from being hit.
"PROTEGO MAXIMA!" I scream blocking us both while somersaulting to the piece of paper that's the clue. We run back to the tent having stunned and body-binding both the skrewts. You could say they were on fire. I smell burning I look back my hairs on fire. Good thing I used a charm so my hair wouldn't burn I smile to myself Ravenclaws rock. Then Ilvermorny went, and last Dumstrang.
"Hogwarts in the lead with 10 minutes and 15 seconds. Ilvermorny in second with 15 and a half minutes. Lastly Dumstrang with 16 minutes on the dot." Hermione announces. Hogwarts had the biggest party we have ever seen in the history of Hogwarts. We then looked at the clue and here is what it read.
You will face challenges champion two you will be Rapunzle champion one will be Eugene. There will be beasts who will be her "mother". Champion one you must save them. Be their savoir and their hero 20 towers you'll have to search looking for the one holding your teammate. They will teleport but they will have a paper saying to which tower. Save them be quick and stealthy straight ahead to save them.
"That's how you will save me Sid. I can tell you my tower through our minds then we'll accio our broomsticks and get going." Ris exclaimed.
"Meh." I huff.
"What's up now?" Ris questions.
"I must have called a thousand times." Plays that's not what I hear.
"I must have killed a million guys." That akward moment when everyone stares at you.
"Miss heard lyric guys chilax!" Rissa called. Screaming my usually quite voice echos through the hall.
"WHERE ARE YOU!" Now in the past you heard me yell but I don't very often. My voice echos agian.
"Help." The sound was quite, feeble, and hardly hearable voice.
"Klorissa where are you?" I boom again this time agitated.
"Help." It was getting louder. I run looking through all the doors in the hall close as I run by. I see a door with my twin at the last door end of the hall. It slams.
"Alohamora." I won't budge a flow of water enters I can hear Klorissa choking and drowning but before her voice dies out I hear.
"Sid run save yourself." And I do as I'm told. Or so I try I can't let her die by herself she should be surrounded by friends and family. I jolt awake. Another night terror yippe. I look at the clock 5:00 a.m. well I don't have class till 10:00 a.m. meh I'll get ready anyways. I take a quick shower attempt to tame my mane of hair some call beautful even when it's untamed. I head to Snapes portrait. I've learned alot turns out mum was part veela I didn't know that. Well by 7:00 I go eat and head to potions early Slughorn wanted help teaching his class. I was helping him at 8:00 then Teddy at 9:00 so I'll have an exscuse to be at Slughorns early. We have five minute breaks inbetween so I'll just go straight to Slughorns.

So my chapters are gonna be shorter when it's the challenges on the ball though I'll  be showing the dresses as well.