Yule Ball Part One

Here I was trying and failing to fall back asleep. With Klorissa begging me to wake up. I finally get up with a glare directed at my sister.
"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!?!?!?" I scream.
"Nope." Ris replys popping the 'p'. I glare I am usally a morning person until it comes to dresses or dates. Like why do I care about that shit? Klorissa does. I throw on my favorite outfit. A pair of worn-out jeans with holes in the knees, a grey shirt with a sparkly white heart, and some tan sperrys (image above).
"Come on Sid." She smirks she knows something I don't. I glower and leave the room. I exit the common room and run into a solid form. I shriek as I start falling. I get caught and look up.
"Hey Sid." River says.
"You little-" I start.
"Chill little sis." River smirks. I hate that and he knows it.
"Oh it's okay Ocean." I smile overly sweet. I always refer to him as a body of water when he teases me. I can see him grimace. So I on impulse smirk.
"Sid what-. RIVER ROBERT DURSLEY!" He knew something too cause him and Rissa shared a smirk. Oh shit.
"I got to go. See you later." I walk away.
"Hey Sidney." Ugh I know that voice. Victor Krum.
"What?" I huff. He corners me.
"Go to the yule ball with me?"
"Um, let me think. No."
"Why not?"
"I have a boyfriend." I slip out under his arm. I walk away what an idiot (catch my drift?). I walk up to James.
"How are you?" I questioned.
"Shut up. I know you're going to the yule ball with Victor."
"No I'm not." I gasp.
"I heard him ask you." He crinckled his nose.
"That doesn't mean I said yes." I storm out.
"You'll be back soon you'll see." I hear him whisper before I leave. 
I explain this to Ris. She says she'll be back. 
               Rissa's pov
"You shitface. You accused her of going to the ball with someone else! Did you even hear her answer? She came to our dormroom crying, crying Jesus Christ do you know how much it takes to make her cry?" I fume.
"I didn-" James starts.
"Don't even try it." I huff and start smacking the crap out of him as he tries to get away. I finally free him proud of my work. I go back to the dorm I here something and pull out my wand but as I get closer I can tell it isn't anything to worry about.
"I love you America I really do, but you took me from my friends and family and that's not okaaaay." Sid sings (guys this is not a real song I made it up and will continue with lyrics). I lean against the doorframe and continue to listen.
"I sit here hiding from reality, hoping they forgot about me. Cause I know I'm a burden in their lives. I know they love me, but I cause so much stress. I can't live like this, no no no. Not like this no more. America I love you, but you hid me from my family. They don't know the true me anymore..." Sid trails off and nods writing something down. So I clap. I here her gasp. Her head snaps towards me.
"How much did you hear?"
"From 'I love you America' to just now." I see her look of pain. "What's so bad about me learning you can sing?"
"Nothing." I can't tell if she's lying or not. She quickly walks out of the room. I walk over to the desk she was at. There is the title of a song. 'The Missing Friend.' That's odd. I hear the door creak and jump on my bed opening a book pretending to read.
"Hey Rissa."
"Hey Rose just reading."
"With a book upsidedown?"
"Ok fine I was snooping."
"About what?"
"A song Sids writing." I shrug.
"Oh, what's it about?"
                        Sids pov
I exit the dorm in a walk then start to run. I feel my pocket and realize my music sheet isn't there.
"Accio music sheet." I murmur. It zips into my hand. I continue to run until I make it to the Marauders tree. I lean against it and cry.
"Love press that tree rootright there. It's fine." I hesitantly press down on the root. A passage opens up.
"How do I know I can trust you? I don't even know you, let alone who you are!"
"Ahhh true. But you know our namesake."
"So I should just trust you. Wait why are there two voices?"
"Just go and we'll tell you!" I hesitantly crawl through the open space. As it grows larger I start to worry. Then I see a cozy little room. Four beds with one name crossed out but still readable.
"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs. Or if I remember correctly. Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew the traitor, James Potter, and Sirius Black. The Marauders."
"Did you do a lot of research on us?"
"Oh don't be an idiot Padfoot of course she did."
"Shut it Prongs you never know."
"Shut it both of you!"
"You shut it Moony."
"I ju-"
"So I'm gussing the first to speak was Sirius, the second was James, and the one I just cut off was Remus." I state.
"How much do you know about us?" Remus asked.
"Unfortunately to much." I reply dryly.
"How can you know to much about m- I mean us?" James questioned.
Arragont bastard.
"Are you serious right now? And no Sirius I don't mean is your name Sirius. I mean is he being in his wording."
"Ok how do you know so much?" Sirius asked.
"I heard a lot about my uncle's childhood bullies." I hiss.
"We never bullied anyone." James says innocently.
"Yes you did you-" I start.
"Sidney language." My uncle growls.
"But I-"
"No 'buts' I promised your mother I'd look after you."
"This isn't fair Snape." I say.
"What, why are you talking to Sidney Snape?"
"Why does it matter Potter?"
"Both of you shut up!" I say loudly.
"Child you better respect your elders."
"That is no way to talk to your uncle young lady." Is said at the same time.
"Wait did you just say uncle?"
"Put a cork in it Remus. Severus how's mum?"
"She's fine. She's really pissed that she didn't know you could sing though."
"Of course she'd be mad about that."
"Why am I here gramps?" James asked.
"Oh Severus you did not just play me." I growl.
"Oh yes I did."
I can feel his smirk.
"Well that's my cue to leave bye." I smile and run for it. I run into someone and fall down.
"Oh my God I'm so sor- Sidney?"
"Look I gotta goooo so yeah." I run out and it's dark. I see the stars twinkling and smile. Then I hear fireworks.

'Sidney Yule Ball? ~James (the idiot) Potter' Is spelled out. I smile and turn nodding.

"Finally came to you're senses?" I ask.
"Don't rub it in." James says.
"Its about goddamn time!" Rissa huffs.
"This is what you were hiding?"
"Yup."

A/N. Omfg. That was way to long. And really dramatic. I was having writers block so this is a filler.