The Fight, And Finding Cuts

A/N Pic is my face in Scorps pov. The Fuff Pup♡♡♡♡
~Alexas pov~
~Third year~
"Sid it's been to long!" I squealed. I ran to hug her but she quickly moved. She was saying something about this muggle thing called a flu shot? I don't even know anymore. Sids hurt I think we can all see it she's not acting like herself. I'm gonna confront her.
"Hey can steal Sibby J for a minute?" Sid walks over.
"Thanks. Come on." I drag Sid to an empty bathroom.
"What do you need Alexa?" Sid asks.
"What's wrong? Your not yourself. Your hurt I can tell. I want an explanation." I worry.
"It- it's nothing really." She stuttered rubbing her wrists.
"Ok." I reply. Then I grab her arm and pull up her shirt sleeve. She.
"Cuts, yeah, whatever." Sid mutters.
"When? Why? How come? Who's making you?" I'm all but begging.
"They'll find out." All she says.
"Just tell me." I beg.
"Some girls and one boy. They kick, hit, punch, throw me against walls. They send me letters. Of my fears, some say we all hate you, leave this school, nobody likes you, go die in a hole, make the world happier kill yourself. Lex should I really kill myself?" Sids sobbing I've never seen her so hurt in my life. I hugged her as tight as I could.
"No, no of course you shouldn't." I whispered over and over again. She was the shoulder everyone would cry on. But now, she's crying on my shoulder I feel good that I can finnaly help her in some way.
"Alexa, Sid ready yet?" Ali asked. We were going to Hogsmead for the first time. I looked at Sid I could tell she didn't want to go.
"Sids sick I'm gonna stay here and help her." I call.
"Ok." Ali yells disappointment clear in her voice.
~Ali's pov~
"Shouldn't it be me or you staying with Sid?" I ask Rissa worry etched in my voice and on my face.
"They'll be fine." She assured me.
"I, um, forgot something in the dorm I'll catch up." I yell over my shoulder running back to the castle. I run in and gasp. There Sid is throwing knives and razor blades in a box.
"Ali you weren't supposed to see this." Sid gasped looking worried.
"Why do you have those?" I ask I can feel color draining from my face.
"Would you belive me if I said mum told me always carry protection?" Sid asked.
"No." I state bluntly.
"It's because..." She trailed off.
"Let's just go to McGonagall." Sid decided. Once we get there.
"McGonagall can we use your pensive?" Sid asked.
"Sure." She replies. Sid takes her wand to her head and drops her memorie in. We plunge our heads in.
"Stop it please stop it hurts." Sids begging. But they hit, punch, and kick harder it looks. "Idiot how many times do we have to say it? Go kill yourself idiot." A girl says.
"Enough, just throw her out." A boy says. The girls pick Sid up and throw her outside it's last year. She smacks a tree and hard. Memories get skipped to more recent ones. "Please stop!" Sids begging again this time they listen. They throw her at a wall her wrist is broken I can tell. Then she's sitting on her bed with a knife she's cutting. Next thing I know I'm being pulled out. By McGonagall she's holding a crying Sid tight.
"How long?" I ask.
"Beginning of last year." Sid mumbled.
"Their dead." I whisper.
"I'm sorry but Sid has asked me to not let anyone do anything about it." McGonagall states sadly.
"Why did she go to you?" I question.
"I have to watch over my Goddaughters." McGonagall smiles. My eyes widen.
"Professor Mclair would like to see her goddaughter. It's you Ali." Sid whispers.
~Klorissas pov~
"KLORISSA!" I hear Alexa yell.
"Did you know?" She asks.
"Know what?" I ask. An owl flies over in Sids writing.
Dear K,
You already know but McGonagalls our godmother, I'm in her office come quick. Also I get bullied and I cut. I need help.
Love, S.
"What the hell." I whisper. I turn on my heal and run.
"What does she need to do?" I ask barging in.
"Something to keep her busy other then cutting." McGonagall says.
"Quidditch." I gasp.
"You can play?" McGonagall asks confused.
"Of course. Over winter break she blocked all but one of Ginnys shots and Ginny was going hard." I state.
"Your trying out for the team." McGonagall demands. We run to the door.
"What has nine lives, and is furry?" The doorknocker asked. Weird normally their hard riddles.
"A cat." Sid replies and the door opened. We run up to the notice bord.
"The quidditch tryouts are tommorow." I say.
"Let's get ready then." Sid remarked. In our dorm I see a box with knives.
"I was throwing those out when Ali came in." Sid told me then shoves them in the wardrobe. She pulls out my firebolt and her flamestrike.
"Let's practice." Sid streches. We joke and laugh to the quidditch pitch.
"Come on." I say as we kick up into the air. I think of first year.
We all kick-off but Chelse Thomas's broom kept going higher. I haven't been to steady on a broom either.
"How's she gonna get down?" Someone asked while Chelse screamed.
"Move!" Sid yelled. She took a running start and jumped on the broom. She got next to Chelse then steadied her and her broom.
"Come on I'll help you." Sid soothed pulling the broom down with her because she helped Chelse on her own broom.
"I am never going near another broom again except at quidditch matches." Chelse stated.
"How on Earth." Most of us were muttering.
"Miss. Zelenka please take Chelse to the hospital wing." Madam Hooch told Sid. Sid passes Angle Wood quidditch captin on the way. Once Sid got back to the common room she was bombarded with questions.
"Good job Zelenkas." I know that voice somehow.
"Klorissa ride to Ravenclaw tower." Sid states. Then I remember that voice. The kidnapper. His voice used to haunt my dreams but still haunts Sids so yeah I'm friggin' worried.
"RIDE!" Sid screams grabbing my broom. But we crash through the McGonagalls window.
"Girls?" McGonagall questions confused.
"Kidnappers on school grounds." I pant.
"Show me where." She tells us.
"Get on." Sid states referring to her broom. We get back to the pitch and POP. They apareated.
~Next Day~
~Roses pov~
"I'm nervous." Sid shuttered.
"You'll be fine." I tell her. Sid, Rissa, and I race to the pitch.
"Keepers by the goal post, beaters to my left, chasers to my right, and seekers stay where you are." Angle Wood says she's quidditch captin. Sid runs to the goal post, Rissa and Scorp to her left, Al stays put, I run to her right.
"I am a chaser so I am only looking for two. But I am looking for all of the rest. Starting with keepers against chasers. Zelenka, Weasley, and Lucas will be first with me." We kick up.
~Sids pov~
"Everyone gets five throws. I'll start off." Angle tells us. I block all but one. Using a different technique Rose throws five blocked one of them almost got past though. Taylor Lucas got none through as I blocked them with ease. "She's good" a keeper muttered. We came down.
"Sit there." Angle told the three of us who just came down.
"Munger, Hills, and White." Alexis Munger got scared and ran off the feild.
"Well Klein your up." After awhile I wasn't paying attention.
"Beaters your up." Scorp and Rissa got sent with us Flint couldn't aim and Beck couldn't hit hard enough.
"I'll post who got the spots tommorow goodnight." Angle yells to all of us.
~The Next Morning~
~Scorps pov~
"WAKE UP." Sid screamed in my ear.
"What?" I ask half asleep.
"We made the team." Sid whispers (the pic is face).
"HELL YES!" I scream.
"Shut up Scorp." Al mutters.
"Shut up Al you made the team to." Sid lectures.
"HELL YAH." Al screams while Sid rolls her eyes muttering
"Real mature guys real mature."
"Sid you made it right?" Al asks.
"Yah but it wasn't pretty when others found out." She replies. I finnaly look up black eye, bloody nose, and a scared cheek.
~10 mins earlier Sids pov~
" 'Who made it?' A girl called.
'Sidney Zelenka as keeper, Klorissa Zelenka, and Scorpius Malfoy as beaters, Rose Weasley, Taylor Lucas, and myself as chasers, Albus Potter as seeker.' Angle called.
'How did Sidney get keeper?' A girl named Olivia Melee yelled.
'Why does it matter? You didn't even tryout.' Ben Waters Chloe and Laylas older brother called.
'My friend did though and did way better.' Olivia snapped.
'No, I didn't.' Kelly Hershmen told her.
'Yes, you did.'
'She just said she didn't.' I spoke up for the first time.
'Shut up bi*ch I didn't ask you.' Olivia snapped.
'Sorry your not queen of the common room sweetheart. Also my name was dropped so I am part of the conversation.' I smirk. I got punched 3 times eye, nose, and cheek. I took the beating then ran to tell the you guys you got on the team. And here we are now." I finish.
"That's one Hell of a fight." Al smirked.
"Smart a**." I laugh.
Merry Christmas, or Happy Hanukkah, or something. Lots of Love and food The Fluff Pup p.s I got a pineapple for Christmas. Have a nice day puppies :3:3:3<3<3<3