Dear Everyone, I tried

Sids pov

I walked into the library after class. I got out before everyone else. So I had about four hours?

Roses Pov

Nothing could go wrong. I was to escape to the land of books. I thought as I walked to my dorm.

~Three hour time skip cause Remus would make a great wife~

Klorissas pov

"Thanks for coming. She's been reading for three hours!" I told Scorp. Thinking of where Sid could be.

"Ok, good for you you're worried about my girlfriend. But what about your sister? She's been in the library for SEVEN HOURS! You know she always checks in! Go find her!" Scorp exclaimed before making his way over to Rose. Awwww, they were so cute! Right Sid. As I walked out I heard him mumbling something about me being a horrible sister. On my way my phone lit up. I looked down to see a picture of Rose holding lilys captioned 'Scorp got me Lilys, I'm sorry books'. I also got a text from Sid. Except she was on the ground, covered in cuts, old and new, with bruises, but there was also the most disgusting, horrifying laughter I had ever heard. It wasn't around the corner, or near me, this person was laughing at her pain! I ran video still playing. I froze when I heard her voice.

"Ris don't come. I will sleep in four beds. Three of good, one of a traitor. You'll find me there." With that I turned and ran to the tree. When I got there she looked like she would break at touch. I knew something must have been bad. I took her to the hospital wing and turned down the halls. I knew that somewhere, there would be someone ruining lives.

"Sidney?" I turn to see a girl with hair just below her shoulder blades, with blue eyes and blue braces.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Look Sid, you know that fight was pointless, don't pretend you don't know me! Also, when did you cut your hair and dye it darker, wait hold up, since when did you straighten it?"

"Ahhh, I don't think you're talking about me. You're talking about my twin sister Sid. I'm Klorissa."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Grace. Where's Sid?"

"She's in the hospital wing at the moment no visitors. Why were you looking for her?"

"Oh, well, we got in a stupid fight and I said some things I didn't mean."

"What did you say?"

"I hope you don't mind but I'd rather not say."

"Oh it's fine, I'm sure Sid said some things too." With that I walked around for a bit, hoping to find a distraction.

Sids pov

I woke with a start. I saw I was in the hospital wing and got up to walk out. I immediately went to Toni and asked to see Harry. With a look of worry Toni obliged but I knew she would ask questions. Harry came and I dragged him out of the room.

"I tried."

"Sid, what's wrong?"

"I have to join the deatheaters." I say with tears in my eyes.