Ball Day

Ch. 8
                 ~Sids pov~
"Why do I have to wear heals?" I asked taking in my appearance. A midnight blue dress that has a golden strap, with matching golden heals, straightened hair, and little make-up.
"To make you look taller." Rose replied in a 'duh' tone. I am going with Luke McLaggen Rose is going with Jake Robberts, Ali is going with James Potter Als older brother, Alice is going with Al, Alexa is going with Caleb Jordon. My twin/ best friend Klorissa Zelenka was wearing a golden dress with one midnight blue strap with matching midnight blue highheels and little make up. She was going with Chad McLaggen, Lukes twin. When Rose wasn't looking I charmed my heels into flats. And Rissas cause she asked.
                ~Klorissas pov~
As Sid and I walk down the stairs hand in hand I'm kind of worried.
"What is Luke and Chad get cold feet?" I ask Sid.
"They won't." She replied expressionless.
"How are you so calm?" I interrogated.
"I broke someones nose in the great hall thats how." She replied smirking at the memory.
"It was a good day." I sighed. Once we got to the great hall our dates were waiting outside the hall for us we went straight to the dance floor. After dancing for a bit Sid yelled over the noise-
"I'M GONNA GO GET SOME DRINKS WANNA HELP RISSA?"
"SURE." I yelled in reply.
"Hi I'm Chloe Waters, you are?" A girl at the drinks asked she had short brown hair with strikes of blond in the front of her hair.
"Sidney Zelenka thats my twin Klorissa Zelenka call us Sid and Rissa though." Sid replied.
"Theres my date Kevin Gray dancing with the McLaggen twins." Chloe laughed.
"Really? Funny, the McLaggen twins are our dates." I laughed. Sid laughed though, you could tell it was forced. She did NOT want to be here. We were talking for a bit when I saw Sid glaring into the distance. Who did I see? Malfoy or as Sid calls him Rodent. With none other then Ebony Goldsten. Then I heard Sid gasp in pain and her falling to the ground with a thump. I scream but everything seems to be going in slow motion.