Christmas Break part 2

A/N I made Hugo Roses twin in this even though he's younger and Lily is Albus's twin.
               ~Alexas pov~
"THE HOGWARTS TRAIN TO NOWHERE!" Sid, Rissa and I  yelled (great book by the way highly recommend from me book by KaavBookworm).
"SHUT UP!" Al yelled from his seat in the compartment.
"Whats got his wand in a knot?" I asked Rose.
"Hes just worried about any pranks James and Fred will be playing." Rose replied. Speaking of which Ali likes Louis no matter what she says. I'm pretty sure Rissa has something for Fred. Sid has something for James it's obvious. Alice has a little crush on Albus. I have a crush on Hugo (not that it matters). Lily has a thing for Lysander and I think Rose has a thing for Lorcan. Anyway.
"Where are we gonna sleep?" I asked gesturing to myself and everyone else who was staying the night.
"You girls will be staying in the same room as Lily, Roxanne, and I. Maybe Vic will be in there to." Rose replied.
"Lorcan, Lysander, and the other guys will be in the attic with me." Al told us.
"Ok. Now will everyone SHUT UP I'm trying to read." Sid says before going back to a novle called At First Bite and Rissa was reading This Totally Bites.
"What are those books about anyway?" I asked seeing as those are muggle novels.
"Vampires." Rissa and Sid replied simultaneously as if this was obvious. 
"Three words that will make it obvious why I asked they'er muggle books." I replied.
"Hey guys mind if I sit here?" Hugo asked he has the same fire red hair but with brown eyes instead of ocean blue.
"We don't mind." Rose laughed. Then something happened.
"Hey, Lovegood scooch it." He demanded in a joking tone.
"Ok." I replied with ease and stretched out even more by laying down.
"Ok, you asked for it." He chuckled then lifted me up and put me on his lap.
"Told you to move." He smirked his adorable smirk.
"Jerk." I muttered.
"Shut it brat." He rolled his eyes. Then the train lurched to a stop and I almost fell off Hugos lap but he caught me quickly.
"Hermione Granger-Weasley but call me Hermione." Hermione greeted us well except her children, neices, nephews, Alice, Lorcan, Lysander, and I because shes known us our entier life.
"Ronald Weasley call me Ron though." Ron told us.
"Sidney, Klorissa, Allisandra, and Chloe. You can call us Sid, Rissa, Ali, though and you can just call Chloe, Chloe though." Sid greeted shaking Ron and Hermiones hands.

A/N Theres going to be alot more about Christmas break but I didn't want to make this to long.