A Ball to prepare for

Ch. 7
                ~Alexas pov~
"A Christmas ball will take place on Christmas eve for fourth - seventh years. But a different one will take place before the holidays for first - third years." McGonagall announced.
"Kill me." Sid muttered while banging her head on the table.
"Whats wrong with a ball?" I asked sure she had something nice to wear.
"I don't have dress robes neither does Ali. And Siriusly everything is wrong with a ball. Dates, dresses. Ugh." She muttered.
"I can ask mum and dad to get you two something." Rose exclaimed. "And no, Sid your not going to sit by the fire reading."
"But-" Sid was cut off.
"No buts your going." Rose replied. While I sat back watching with amusement.
"This isn't funny." Sid glowered as she elbowed me in the ribs.
"Come on we need to see what colors look good on you two." Rose squealed skipping out of the hall.
                  ~Roses pov~
"Hm, ok Sid what about this color?" I asked holding up an olive green colored dress.
"It won't go with my hair." She replied sounding like she just wants to read a book because she probably does.
"Ok, this one I'm forcing you to try on." I commanded holding up a midnight blue with one golden strap on the dress.
"Fine." She mubbled grabbing the dress.
"Ali how about this?" I ask holding up a cream colored dress with daisies, roses, and lilys decorating it. I am going to wear the olive green colored dress so it brings out the sky blue color in my eyes. I tossed Alexa a dandilion yellow dress that would compliment her skin.