Famous And Not So Famous People

Allies pov
Fourth year
It was a Monday like any other day or was it?
"Harrys coming today." Sid sang.
"Harry Potter?" I gasp.
"Yup." Sid smiled popping the 'p'.
"Lets go." I command.
"Not in your Pjs." Sid laughs. I look down to see I'm still in my Pjs.
"God I'm an idiot." I mutter.
"Only sometimes." Sid puts in. I quickly change and head to breakfast.
"We have DADA, Divination, Care Of Magical Creatures, and then Ancient Runes." Sid ticks off on her fingers.
"How you memorized that I'll never know." Scorp says.
"Lets go." Sid says and starts to Professor Lupins classroom. Once we get in Al sees Harry freaking Potter and blushes.
"OMG, I'm meeting Harry freaking Potter." The biggest gossip in the school tells her friend. Sid, Rissa, Al, Scorp, and the rest of our group burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" She glares.
"Oh, just, he's my dad, he might as well be their uncle, he actually is her uncle." Al shrugs cassualy.
"OMG!" She screams.
"Omg shut up." Sid whispers.
"Alright we'll be working on our patronus', who knows how to do one?" Harry asked.
Klorissas pov
"Alright we'll be working on our patronus', who knows how to do one?" Harry asked. I gasp at Sid who is the only one who raises her hand.
"Well, let's see it then." Harry smiled.
"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Sid yells a brilliant hedgehog comes bounding out of the tip of her wand.
"OMG!" Does that gossip ever stop.
"What's your name?" I ask.
"Darnel." She grins.
"Shut up Darnel." I glare.
"You all probably know my patronus but, EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Harry yelled a stag leaped out of his wand.
"Ok everyone partner up then you'll rotate so you can see others patronus'." Harry called. I ran straight to Sid.
"Think of your happiest memory." Sid states. I thought of first getting our Hogwarts letters.
"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I call a beautiful dolphin swims from my wand. Al has a Stag, Alli (Alice) has a Doe, Scorp a Fox, Rose a Vixen, Alexa a canary, Ali a Pit Bull, Chloe a Tabby cat, Allie (White) has gray squirrel and many more.
"I just want to know when you learned." I begged this has been going on for a few hour now.
"I said it doesn't matter." Sid yells and leaves.
Sids pov
I go to the forbidden forest bringing the invisibility cloak.
"What Blaise?" I growl.
"I just want to know what's up." Blaise whispered (the first not in our year).
"None of your business." I snap.
"Sid, you know it is." He adimmited to the worst thing he knows who hit Rissa and I with the spells. But he won't tell us.
"Just let me leave it's not important." I whisper hoarsley.
"Yes it is." He states sternly.
"No it's not." I yell. Then out of nowhere Klorissa appeared.
"What isn't?" She asked.
"Will anyone leave me alone?" I cry and stomp away.
"Sid you can't hide from this." Blaise called but I ignored him. I just ran no destination in mind. I finally dropped down next to the black lake.
"God gave me you for the ups and downs." I start but break off crying.
"It'll be okay love." That one voice is everything to me. It's the one thing that helps in the darkest times.
"It will be fine Sid."
"You always say that but it never is." I sob.
"I know and I'm sorry."
The next day
"I CAN'T WAIT!" I scream in Klorissas ear.
"What the hell Sid." She murmmurs.
"We're to take the test to see if we can become animungus ." I whisper.
"Oh yeah." She whispers. I sprint to breakfast and plop down at the Gryffindor table.
"Al, Al, were gonna be animungus." I whisper. He just shrugs.
"I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's excited about this." I sigh.
"Why would we be it's a test." He states.
"It's only 50 questions." I reply. We walk to Transfigureation.
Ten minutes later
I turn in my test and leave. As soon as I walk out.
"Hey Sidney." Evan CorMack. His sister Evie I'm fine with he never leaves me alone.
"Got to go, promised Lilly something." I make up and run away.
"Brusslesprouts." I say. I walk in and run to Lilys dorm. She has a free period. I flop on her bed and scream.
"Sid?" She asks.
"CorMack never leaves." I whisper.
"What do you think your animungus will be?" Lily asked.
"Don't know." I reply.
Sid where are you?
Hufflepuff Lils dorm.
OMW
"Rissas in her way." I say.
"How do you know?" Lily asked.
"Uh, just a feeling." I reply.
"I think you'll be a dog." Lily says.
"I think Ris will we be a dog not me." I say.
"Alexa will definitely be a cat, Al will be a stag I think, Scorp I think will be a fox, Rose a vixen, Ali a penguin, Alli a horse, Hu will be a hedgehog, I'll be a bunny. Now, I don't want to name anymore." Lily streaches. We get our test resaults and I feel like crying.
"What's wrong Sid?" Klorissa asked.
"I GOT ALL THE QUESTIONS RIGHT!" I screamed.
"I'm pretty sure all of London heard you Sid." Ris grimaced.
"Sorry." I apologize.
"ROR?" Ris asked.
"Sure." We walk in and I pull out my wand.
"LIAR!" I scream pointing my wand at Blaise.
"You weren't supposed to see this either of you." Blaise glanced.
"You, your supposed to be in azkaban." Klorissa hissed. Pulling out her wand she fixed it on Lucius Malfoy.
DUN DUN DUN what will happen next? Cliffhanger * viewers (but not very many) stalk towards me with pitch forks*
Me: You hurt me no more story.
Viewers: Dam it *slowly back away glaring*
Klorissa: Sid your being a bi*ch
Alexa: Why were you the only two there?
Me: You'll find out with everyone else.