Christmas day

~Alexas pov~
When is he going to leave.
"I'm not gonna leave 'till you answer me Alexa." Hugo told me.
"Go away! We're trying to do mani pedis Hugo." Sid whined.
                    ~Hugos pov~
Sid complaining about not getting through mani pedies? Strange.
"It's because my nails are gonna be black and purple so don't be surprised." Sid called agian makes sense those are her two favourite colors.
"Fine but I'll be back." I glared at the locked door in which Rose and her friends are hiding in.
                      ~Roses pov~
"Rose Rosie no, no, no yo- you don't want to do this no." Sid yelled at me shaking her head non-stop.
"Yes you dooooooooo." Alexa laughed.
"Thats it." I muttered I slammed Sid into a chair and tied her in it. Then I carefully straightened her hair threw her a purple dress, black heels, and black tights with purple designs on them. I am wearing a pink dress ( courtesy of my mum), white tights and baby pink heals. Alexas wearing a baby blue dress, dark blue tights, and white heels. Alis in caramel colored tights, a magenta dress, and hot pink heels. Chloe in a sunflower colored dress, white tights, and sun colored heels. Klorissa in a silvery dress, white-yellow tights, and silvery heels. My mum wanted us to dress up I don't know why.
"Hermione, not to be rude but do I really need to where heels? I can hardly walk in them." Sid asked.
"Grandma Molly wants you to be dressed up when you meet the rest of the Potter-Weasley clan." Ron yelled up instead of Hermione. You see Sid has a disease called craziness she can hardly walk in heels but can run in them easily ( true fact guys really weird bride was veary mad when she found out last summer 😊😊).
"Fine." Sid sighed in defeat.
"Ha ha." Alexa and I smirked evilly.     
               ~At the burrow~
                  ~Sids pov~
"I'm George, Freds dad you must be Sidney and Klorissa." George told Rissa and I.
"Yah, nice to meet ya George, I'm Sid this my sister Klorissa." I say for the fith time that hour.
"Nice hair." He smirked.
"Oh yah, that was Fred, James, and Al. But we got them back." I replied he looked over my shoulder to see Fred, James, and Als hair then burst out laughing.
"NOT FUNNY DAD!" Fred yelled.
"YOUR RIGHT IT'S HILARIOUS!" George yelled.
"Time for presents." Gramma Molly called. I got a blue jumper with a bronze S Rissa got a bronze jumper with a blue K. We went to our rooms after a bit when we got in though.
"OW." An owl just through something at me. I picked it up and read the card aloud.
"I don't trust my children with this so you can have it. I wonder who its from." I told them.
"Just open the present." Rissa pushed. I untied it to find-
"Uncle Harry gave you guys the invisibility cloak Sid, Rissa your so sharing." Rose whisper-yelled.
"What the what. How does he not trust James or Al?" I ask sarcastically. BANG BANG BANG.
"SIDNEY HOW ARE NOT SLIMED?" James, Fred, and Al yelled when we came downstairs.
"The owl who came in my room got slimed instead." Rose replied.
"What'd you get?" Al asked Harry gave Rissa and I the look.
"Um, I got Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans from mum and dad." Rissa replied at the same time I replied.
"I got sugar quills." Which is true but we also got the invisibility cloak we just didn't say any thing.