The Yule Ball pt. 4

A/n The last text is the only one that matters. And italics are speaking in french.

Someone's pov (Not met yet)
Three years ago.

Laughing with my friends, I see her walk into the bathroom. To scared to barge in and tell her what I know, I stay still I'm frozen but my friends don't notice. Seeing her like this kills me. We used to hate each other, it was because my friend was jealous of her, but I never gave her a chance after second grade. I wouldn't blame her if she still hates me. It was my fault I was the reason. I give up. I'm sick of trying to hate her, making her jealous. I can't do it any more. I was going to apologise when she came back but whenever she saw me she would flinch away. Then suddenly she disappeared along with my best friend. God I hate myself for it. I let one of my best friends go. That's the funny though right? Friend. Friend has an end probably why I was only a friend to her.

Present time

How can they just disappear? I'll find them eventually. They lived on the same block they didn't move away. Did they?

Sids pov

Flashback

"Today we will be learning more about boggarts." Of course I answer yada yada ya.

"Ok miss. Zelenka please be first against the boggart." You're ready for this. I mentally prepare myself. I walk up to the suitcase. I take a deep breath. I expected the worst, dementors, my brother, sister, anything except for what came out. There standing right in front of me, was myself. No not my twin this was me. Everyone looked at me cause 'why would you be scared of yourself.'

"RIDDIKKULUS!" I shout. I saw it change into my mother but I ran and just kept running I didn't want to remember anything, I just wanted to be gone. But I couldn't leave. I was stuck here. But useless.

End of flashback

Huffing in annoyance I throw the letter in the fire not checking if it fell out because I have a pretty good aim. Walking away I go to our room and take a nap.

Klorissas pov

I walk into the common room and see a letter crumpled up lying on the floor. I pick it up and I'm about to put it in the fire when I read 'Dear Sid' well now I have to read it.

'Dear Sid,
We have heard from others you are a wonderful singer and were wondering if you would like to perform on stage for the Yule Ball. And yes we do realize you're a champion so it'd be some time in the middle of the ball.

Sincerely, The Yule Ball Commity'

Um she's gonna say yes right? She has to say yes. I mean she is a great singer. Hmmm.

Sids pov

I walk into the common room and see Rissa reading something looking over her shoulder I realize it's the letter. I invade her brain (A/N I sound so creepy lol) seeing what she's thinking. Oh no I'm not. What is wrong with her? She knows I can't sing in front of people! Ok no she doesn't but STILL!

"Klorissa don't you dare." I growl lowly narrowing my eyes.

"What, what are you talking about?" She asks laughing nervously.