Discovering The Attacker

~Blares pov~
"Wait till I hit the Shaffer, Potters, Lovegood-Longbottoms, Weasley, and the Zelenkas again." I laughed to Scorp I am just now telling him.
"It was you?" He asked looking angrier then ever.
"Whats got your wand in a knot?" I asked.
"You almost killed my friends." He spat.
"Come on they were in a comma for a few weeks they are fine." I told him gussing he finnaly made friends with the deadly duo ( Sid and Klorissa) and the idiotic trio ( James, Fred, and Al).
"I'll talk to ya later." Scorp muttered.
                   ~Scorps pov~
"Professor McGonagall, can I talk to you?" I call after our headmistress.
"What about?" She smiles warmly.
"I know whose behind the attacks." I whisper.
"Quick to my office." She told me. I ran to her office following her billowing robes.
"Alright Mr. Malfoy tell me everything." McGonagall commanded me and so I did from the first train ride to what I know now.
"So the attacker is Blare he told me himself here I recorded it." I tell her playing the recording.
"Find those who have been threatened and send them up here. Alone no friends you are the only other one aloud." McGonagall demanded.
"Sid, Rissa, Rose, Al, Ali, James, Alexa, Alice, Lily come with me." I pant. They quickly follow.
"Tell me everything you know." McGonagall told us.
"I don't feel comfortable sharing it with everyone else can you just tell us what you've learned, please?" Sid asked fear in her eyes.
"Ok, so first off the attacker is Blare. Don't do anything bad to him we have called the auror office now everyone but the Zelenkas please leave." McGonagall told us and so we did but we waited at the door.
"You know whats going on?" Alexa asked.
"Their explaining something difficult. They'll tell you later." I assured her.
                    ~Sids pov~
"Now please tell me what has been happening." McGonagall pleaded. We explained everything then.
"Professor Alexa was just attacked." Rodent called.
"SHIT!" I yelled running out the door and picking Alexa up with help from Hugo. As we ran I had Ali run ahead to get Madam Pomfrey ready.
"Who attacked her?" I asked.
"Blare probably." Hugo glared at the floor.
"Well-" I started.
"WHO GIVES A FU*K HURRY HELL UP!" Klorissa yelled.
"Ok. Mind your language Klorissa Lyne of I'll owl mum and dad." I threatened.
"As if, you love me."
"Just 'cause I love I'd tell mum and dad. I don't need my sister cussing like a sailor, got it?"
"Fine but Hurry up."
"RUN!" Someone screams but I hear the word I've been dreading to ever hear again.
"Crucio." That voice it attacked us it attacked my sister. I see them stop and start at Rissa and I knowing what happened so far the curse has hit two of us.
"YOU HEARD THEM RUN SAVE YOURSELVES WE'LL BE FINE! TAKE RISSA WITH YOU!" I scream seeing my sister's limp body.
"GO DON'T WAIT IT WON'T STOP JUST GO." I keep yelling.
"Wake up WAKE UP." Rissa yells.
"Huh?" I can tell I'm confused I'm in bed my bed not the hospital wing.
"McGonagall told us the attacker and you passed out from being dehydrated. I'm pretty sure have you been eating?" Rissa asked.
"It was all a nightmare." I keep telling myself.
"What was?" Rissa asked.
                  ~Rissas pov~
Crap her nightmares again.
"If you don't tell Harry I'll have him give you that truth potion (were second years we don't know what it's called)." I tell her.
"Fine I'll talk to Harry." Sid muttered in reply.
"Good." I smile smugly.
"Now I'll have McGonagall floo him over." I smirk running out of the dorm.
"KLORISSA DON'T YOU DARE!" Sid yells chasing me down the stairs like we were five again.
                   Flashback
"I don't feel good oh no." Sid ran into our bathroom and barfed.
"I'm telling mum and dad." I call.
"KLORISSA DON'T YOU DARE!" She yelled.
"I'll steal your Klondike bar." She yelled.
"No I'll hide it." I poke my tongue out at her and run to mum.
"Sid barfed she can't go school." I pant.
                 End of flashback
"McGonagall floo over Harry Potter Sid needs to talk to him now." I demand.
"Yes miss. Zelenka." She stated dryly. Seconds later Harry comes out the fireplace.
"She's down there." I tell him pointing at the stares.
                   ~Harry's pov~
"What's wrong?" I ask I've never had to floo to the school for my own child let alone someone eleses.
"I have them every night. Nightmares never ending. Clear as day. I'm crucioed in every one." Sid whispers so I have to strain my ears to hear.
"How do you know that curse?" I ask worried veary worried.
"I'll tell you the short version. This summer Rissa and I were at the park picked up by total strangers because they gave us the code, they took us to an abandoned house then crucioed me for what felt like months because Klorissa got knocked out a few seconds in." I see her face pale at the memory it's happened to to many but why second years what can they do? Then I realize it.
"Sid go get your sister." I demand she does so and I get Al.
"Al make them mad." I tell him. As he does I see it their hair changes from it's light brown to a deep red.
"Metamorphigis." I say. What else can they do? I wonder.
"What was that Harry?" And "What uncle Harry?" Was heard.
"Did I say that aloud?" I ask confused.
"Hey guess what the three can read minds." Al smirked at me.
"Well, stop drooling over her and ask her out." Rose says smacking Al over the head.
"Who?" I ask.
"Allie White." Sid blurts covering up her mouth when she figures out what she said.
"But She has a boyfriend." Al whined.
"So ask her out." I say.
"He regrets not doing so with Ginny." Klorissa tells him.
"Really, you'd think she could do better than Seamuse ( sorry I don't know how to spell his name.)." Rose and Sid muttered.
"Can you control the mind reading?" I ask.
"Nope." They smile and run.
"I get to tell uncle Ron right?" James asks.
"Yup." I smile thinking of my best friends reaction.
"Awsome. He's gonna freak." Just them Rose comes running back.
"I'm a metamorphgis to." She smiles hair turning sunshine yellow.
"Ok, I'm gonna leave now." I say slowly backing away.
"Lets go Al we are to find Allie." Rose smirks skipping away dragging An with her.
"Poor boy." I mutter before leaving them to whatever they were doing.
A/N sorry for such horrid writing I am crap deal with it. I can't write for my life but please check out NarwhaleQueen and CocoBearn their story's are amazing. Also I'd like to thank all of you lovely readers such as puppy_lover1104 and also thank you KaavBookworm for letting me mention your story ( I've read it like 3 times ). Anyway look at these profiles they are great. LOL this can mean Lots Of Love people. Lots Of Love - The fluff pup <3.