Second Year Sadness

A/N This is going to have flashbacks, dreams, letters and memories in italics and right now in normal letters The Fluff Pup p.s my phone is stupid & I probably won't update for a while.
Sids pov
Sceond year
"You can't stop your hurting me."
"Nobody cares, nobody's looking for you, nobody wants you here."
Summer break second year
"Come here girlie no one can hurt you with me around." A tall man tells me.
"Who are you?" I ask.
"Kingsley Shacklebolt Minister Of Magic." He replies. Then it happens were talking in my room.
"I'm going to get something to drink I'll be back." Kingsley says. He leaves and cool air enters my room. Long, skinny, dark fingers snake around my door. I feel as if all light, and happiness is sucked from my room and body. A huge shadowy figure makes its way over to me. I here Klorissa scream, I here the man yell crucio, I feel my wrist break, I can only feel sadness.
"Expecto patronom." A Pit Bull Terrier comes in my room and mum has her wand. Klorissa is already at Roses I'm not going till later.
Second year Christmas break
Cognavtives me and Rissa, Rissa and I, that's what we are. We read eachothers mind.
I'm so not used to this K.
I know Sib but we'll get used to it.
"What you doing?" Carver Creevy asked he never leaves me alone.
"Gotta go see ya." I say and walk off.
Ris, come to our dorm.
K, I'm on my way.
"What did you need?" Klorissa asked.
"I found something." I say pulling out the invisibility cloak. I throw it over us and sneak to a door pretending to be a wall we walk in.
"The mirror of Erised." Klorissa gasped.
"Um, look, I gotta go. I might not be at dinner." I say and run to McGonagalls office.
"Kingsley is waiting in the back room." She told me. I pulled a book on the case and go to the back room.
"Ah, Sid I belive you are ready now." Kingsley said.
"The Patronus charm?" I ask.
"Yes. Repeat after me Expecto Patronum." Kingsly states.
"Expecto Patronum." I speak.
"Veary good think of your happiest memory. Got it?" He asks I nod. He opens the box and here comes the bogart. I use the memory of hiding the elder wand with Rissa combined with being and Congitives.
"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I yell. A hedgehog comes bounding out of the tip of my wand.
"First try. You are the first one Sidney I have heard of even Harry took two tries." Kingsley praised.
"Well I'm sure it could just be luck." I reply.
"Sidney there is no such thing as luck with the Patronus charm." Kingsley assured me.
"Yes, sir." I say in mock salute.
"Third year aren't you?" He asks.
"Yes." I answer.
"Well I'm not to tell any on but next Monday Harry will be teaching the fourth year class to use the Patronus charm." He tells me.
"Does Teddy know?" I ask.
"Who?" Kingsley questions.
"Oh sorry professor Lupin." I correct myself.
"No, but if you will please tell him." He tells me.
"Of course." I reply.
"I've made you miss dinner again sorry." Kingsley apologizes.
"It's ok my sister is gonna bring me food, bye Kingsley." I say wishing him farewell. I walk to professor Lupins class room.
"Professor Lupin!" I call.
"Come in!" He replies.
"Kingsley-" I start.
"Wait the minister?" He asks.
"Yes. Anyway Kingsley would like you to know Harry Potter is coming to teach the fourth years the Patronus charm." I tell him.
"How do you know Kingsley?" He asks.
"Um, Summer break." I replied and left.
"I'm back." I sang.
"Where were you?" Klorissa asked with a glare.
"McGonagalls office when I finished there I went to Teddys classroom." I reply.
"Oh, ok. Heres your dinner." Klorissa smiled shoving a brown sack towards me.
"Thanks." I smile. When I finnish eating an owl comes.
Sidney I must see you in my office alone bring no one not even Klorissa.
McGonagall.
"Got to go?" Rissa asked.
"Yeah." I reply. Must have been reading my thoughts as I read the letter.
"I'll see you guys later." I say and run to McGonagalls office.
"Let me guess, Kingsley?" I ask.
"Yes he needs you immediately. He is in professor Lupins room." She states.
"Thank you." I say.
"Kingsley, professor Lupin." I only a dress the two I know. Many others are in the room, probably ministry workers.
"Dementors have come from the forbidden forest Sidney, they have surrounded the school, we'll wait for Harry then we'll attack." Kingsley says.
"Yes, sir." I state. Minutes later Harry comes in.
"Sorry I'm late. We got the best, right?" Harry says.
"Yes Harry." Teddy says.
"Sid aren't you only a third year." Harry exclaims.
"I've been teaching her since she was attacked by dementors. She also got it on her first try." Kingsley said.
"Well what are we waiting for then?" Harry asked.
"Lets just go. We were waiting for you but now that your here we can go." I say.
"Ok, let's go guys." Harry commanded. I thought of the same memories but added the one of when Rissa and I got the cloak. We got outside and I immediately see the dementors.
"On the count of three. One, two, three." Harry counted.
"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I was the first yell everyone else was highly confused on what Harry ment. Then everyone followed our lead. Harry's patronus is a stag. Teddys is a wolf. Kingsleys is a owl. Draco Malfoy came and his was a ferret that morphed into a dragon. There were many others but I didn't pay attention.
"AHHHHHH!" I don't care who it is but I'm gonna save them. I break the chain.
"Sidney wait!" But I ignored them running straight to the scream. There screaming is Marci Hernandez getting attacked by a dementor. Marci and I are veary good friends even though she's in Slytherin.
"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I yelled running straight to Marci as I made the dementor leave.
"It's gonna be alright Mars." I repeat. I pick her up and set her on the steps behind everyone else. I restart my patronus and help the rest.
"Sid why did you that?" Teddy whispers.
"The dementor would have kissed her if someone didn't put a stop to it. Plus she's my friend." I state.
First year sorting
"It just scraped your head huh Sid." Al told me.
"Right." I smile he's wrong though. He must have dozed or dazed off because it was way longer then that. It took at least seven minutes. I showed potential for many houses. I was ambitious enough to be a Slytherin. Loyal and well-mannered enough to be a Hufflepuff. Brave enough to be a Gryffindor. But all of that lead down to my intelligence. So it took a total amount of 8 and 1/2 minutes at least.
"Hurry up Sid." Teddy called. We were heading on and I followed grabbing Marci on the way.
"What took you so long?" Harry asked.
"I was just remembering that all. It's just I had a hatstall and Al said it didn't take very long. I had potential for all four houses but that lead down to my intelligence. Al told me it barely scraped my head before granting me Ravenclaw." I reply confused.
"Ah. I see Al probably dazed off he does that alot especially during the sortings he told me." Harry explained.
"Thanks." I say.
"Where are we." Marci asked.
"Mars don't worry. Someone get me chocolate now Marci's waking up." I call. Teddy comes over and hands Marci chocolate.
"Eat this it'll make you feel better." Teddy told her.
"What happened? I remember hearing a woman cry then I blacked out." Marci states.
"A dementor. They feed off your happiness. A patronus makes the dementor feed off of that instead." I reply.
"How come you know it?" Marci asked me.
"I've been getting taught because in second year I was attacked by a dementor." I answer.
"Um, Sid I need to see McGonagall can you come with me?" She asked.
"Sure." I smile.
"Albus." I state and the gargoyle leaps aside.
"A miss. Hernandez what do you need?" McGonagall questions.
"I was wondering if I could switch houses." She mumbled.
"Lets ask the sorting hat." McGonagall says.
"No, she is true Slytherin." The hat states.
"Ok." Marci frowns.
Second year Halloween
"Give it back." I cry. Someone stole my book and is ripping out the pages.
"What ya gonna do about it?" The other one asked. They also stole my wand.
"Stop." I cry. Their now jinxing me laughing.
"Well our boss said do this to you or your sister your choice." A second voice says.
"Me just leave my sister alone. Not a word a single word to her. Not a glance in her direction. Either one of those will result to Ginny Potters bat boggey hex. Yes she taught it to me." I yelp.
"Whatever cry baby." The first voice stated. It stoped and I felt my wand hit my stomach point first.
"Wake up Sid." Alexa soothed.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Screaming in your sleep. Sid that's the seventh time this week. Out of seven days." Klorissa snapped angrily like I choose to scream in my sleep.
"Well you can't blame me Klorissa. Ris, you don't know what I've been through. Second year Summer break. I was attacked by dementors while you were at Roses. Second year Halloween I was attacked. Me or you my choice I chose your safety over mine. Don't say 'you know how I feel' you don't know half the sh*t I've been through to save your ar*e. Okay, good." I snap leaving everyone speechless. I never snap at Klorissa only when I'm very angry. This was the first time in a long time I did so. Her eyes size as saucers at what I did. I get changed and head to the great hall. It's a Saturday so I head to Hogsmead before my friends. I sink down next to a The Three Broomsticks window. I realized Weasley Wizard Wheeze's isn't to far away. I go into the back alley and cry. I cry like I never have before.
"Sidney?" It's George the owner Freds dad and Roses uncle.
"Yes George." I answer.
"What are you doing here?" He asks.
"Hogsmead weekend." I say weakly.
"You know that's not what I mean Sid." George replies.
"Just how crap my life is." I mutter.
"How? You have friends and family that cares about you. I used to have that too I still do. Just not my twin anymore." He whispers sitting down next to me.
"Maybe not, but did your twin ever accuse you of purposefully screaming in your sleep? Did you ever get crucioed to keep your twin alive? Have you ever cut so deep it shows bone? Have you almost died to save your twin but have them do nothing in return? Has a dementor ever sucked your soul while you were at your own house? Have you ever been thrown against walls but your twin was never there? I know your twin was there for you when you needed it, your twin was always there for you. My twin is only there every so often. She isn't there for me when I need her most, she wasn't there when I got notes saying to kill myself. When I try to tell her I say 'it's really important' but what I get is 'wait', 'one minute', or 'it isn't that important'. Everytime I get that. I bet your twin never did that." I cry in anger, sadness, and fear.
"No, my twin did no such thing. He was always there especially when I needed him most. But your twin will pull through trust me." George says sympathetically rubbing my shoulder.
"I hope so I really do George but I'm worried she may forget or has already forgotten family is most important." I whisper.
"Prehaps she did but you can also show her the true importance of family." George murmured.
Klorissas pov
"Do you know what's got her wand in a knot?" I ask.
"No, but Fred and James said they wanted to get an early start. They said they saw Sid leave the entrance so they followed her. She sat by the three broomsticks for a bit then went to the alley next to the back door. George came out and things were said..." Rose trailed off.
"What was said Rose?" I ask.
"She thinks you've forgotten or will soon forget family is most important." Rose whispered.
"But how?" I ask.
"Well maybe you should just see her memorie I don't want you to be mad at me." Rose explained. So I went to find Sid and I succeeded she was crying on George's shoulder.
"Sid can we talk?" I ask.
"Sure." She whimpered.
"I'm here to listen now just tell me please." I beg.
"Lets just use my memorie." Sid whispers and walks away. We get to McGonagalls office and she isn't there.
"Come on." Sid murmured. She put her wand to her head and put the memorie in the pensive.
"How? You have family that cares about you. I used to have that too I still do. Just not my twin anymore." George whispers sitting down next to Sid.
"Maybe not, but did your twin ever accuse you of purposefully screaming in your sleep? Did you ever get crucioed to keep your twin alive? Have you ever cut so deep it shows bone? Have you almost died to save your twin but have them do nothing in return? Has a dementor ever sucked your soul while you were at your own house? Have you ever been thrown against walls but your twin was never there? I know your twin was there for you when you needed it, your twin was always there for you. My twin is only there every so often. She isn't there for me when I need her most, she wasn't there when I got notes saying to kill myself. When I try to tell her I say 'it's really important' but what I get is 'wait', 'one minute', or 'it isn't that important'. Everytime I get that. I bet your twin never did that." Sid crys with anger, sadness, and fear. No, my twin did no such thing.
"No, my twin did no such thing. He was always there, especially when I needed him most. But your twin will pull through trust me." George says sympathetically rubbing her shoulder.
"I hope so I really do George but I'm worried she may forget or has already forgotten family is most important." I whisper.
"Prehaps she did but you can also show her the true importance of family." George murmured.
Then I'm pulled out I give Sid a questioning look but she looks down. Sadness and shame clear in her features.
"Sid I'm so so sorry." I apologize.
"It's okay." She says.
Second year
Scorps pov
"Blaise that's the last time you mess with my friends." I glare at my ex-friend and with that. CRACK. I broke his nose.
"Why didn't you let me break his nose?" Klorissa pouts.
"I'm sorry Ris. I really wanted to break his nose and I didn't know where you were." I say.
"It's ok." Klorissa says.
This is just like second year. I smile to myself.