Unexpected return the journey to peace

Let it be known I DO NOT OWN Dragonball Dragonballz or Dragonball super. All works are owned by weekly shohen jump, toei animation, Fuji TV, series creator Akira toriyama. Regardless please enjoy. Also take this how u see fit I am simply taking requests from deviants on deviant art. This was one of them. I'll also have another request ruffled later on. Message me on deviant art as jheat751 if u would like to leave a request. Without further ado on with the show.

As the greatest battle for told escalates, a noble soul a fellow namekian from earth through the guidance and permission of king Kai himself put their plan into motion. "Arise shenron!" Said the earth's guardian kami alongside his assistant Mr popo. As the seven magic orbs called the dragonballs started to glow, the earth's peaceful sky was beginning to turn pitch black as roars and cracks of lighting and thunder roared the lands and seas. When the mysterious cloud of lighting cleared a giant and eternal dragon can be seen glancing above them. "He who have collected the seven dragonballs, name your wish so that I may go." Shenron said. As requested by the earth's guardian kami Mr popo stood forward and humbly requested their wish. "Shenron please bring back all the people killed by the tyrant frieza and his men." "It shall be done". The wish was granted as shenron's eyes began to glow. And in an instant, the plan fell into place as the guru or grand elder as well as the other namekians were brought back to life. Because of this the namekians Dragon porunga was revived as well in order to carry out the final wish. During their battle frieza just so happened to have noticed the giant homeland dragon's resurrection and dashed at full speed with Goku in pursuit. However, kami and king Kai have expected this thus they had a third party in their plan. A young namekian named Dende, who was fluent in the homeland namekian language stepped up and in such language to plea the final wish. Frieza attempted to steal the wish in order to finally achieve immortality and rule the universe forever especially since his fear of the legendary super Saiyan has come to pass. However as porunga simply ignored him, he finally realized what a previously deceased namekian had mentioned about the dragonballs before he died. "You heartless monster, even you gather all seven you will never unleash their power let alone your selfish desire". At first frieza had played it off a the fool being a sore loser. But in reality what he was saying is that a wish to porunga has to be translated in namekian before it can be granted. And since frieza had wiped out most of the namekians in order to gather the dragonballs not a single survivor left would ever translate the wish for him. as frieza was monologuing his frustration internally, Dende took advantage of the opportunity and made the final wish. "Okay, (as porunga made a three count finger sign) I will transport all the people to earth except for these two". At that moment porunga returned to stone to take his one namekian year rest. Even everyone knew that guru probably only a day at the most before dying off again. frieza now externally pissed tried to fire a death beam to waste boy but Dende was instantly teleported to earth before it could make contact. And so as Goku and frieza continued their battle, the people who were revived or simply on the dying planet namek were warped to earth on by one. Goku and frieza continued their battle with surprisingly vegeta in the frey as well but he was warped to earth before he could so much as fire a single energy blast. Thus Goku and frieza were at it again. But surprisingly by a small loophole within the wish two old foes were not only revived but because they were revived they were transported to earth as well. The two surviving Saiyans have returned Raditz and Nappa!!!