Three Day Wait has passed Majin Buu Vs the Strong Fighter

Three days have come and gone and Buu was more than eager to take on the strong fighter promised to him. He immediately sets out for the lookout to the other fighters expecting his opponent waiting for him. The Z-Fighters were shocked to see Majin Buu especially the way he is now. "Now where is my opponent?", Super asked menacingly. 'He's just wrapping up his training to take you on so please wait one more day and your epic battle will begin", Piccolo tries to plea. "No Buu has waited three days and now Buu gets fight. But Buu does sense a strong power somewhere in this tower. However given the creatures still alive on this planet. Fighter may not fight Buu hardest. Allow me to fix that", Buu replies. "Killing the remaining population of the Earth will take a lot of time is he really going to take a while. Is he really going to give us the extra day?!", Piccolo said mentally. "I got it I'll take the innocents out of the equation that way the Fighter won't have to bore Buu at all!!! But you'll use the idea in attempt to deceive. Yes Buu can see it in your eyes especially yours Videl", Buu quipped. "H-how did you..", Videl tries to ask hoping Buu didn't kill her father she already lost Gohan. She couldn't afford to lose her Dad too; No matter how much he deserved it. "Your father's a brave man Videl. He was able to do the one thing no one else could. He formed a friendship/ bond with Majin Buu in his previous state. However some idiots well at least one of them saw the chaos of Majin Buu as the ultimate opportunity to get back at Hercule for a past wrong; and in doing so caused a raging and traumatizing ordeal for Majin Buu allowing his evil half to manifest. From Buu's new form you can at least guess what happened", Piccolo explains. Super Buu grinned in earnest for the battle that was to begin but before that He pointed his hand upward towards the sky and raised his power. "Wait Buu you don't plan to wipe the remainder of Earth's population in one blast do you?!", Piccolo asked. "You know green man, Buu thinks that's a really dumb question", Buu replies. And so with a massive energy blast spiraling in every possible direction rained from the heavens and killed the entire populous simultaneously with the exception of Tien and Chiaotzu thanks to good dodging and Hercule and Bee due to Good Buu's bond to them. While this was going on Goku,Gohan, Supreme Kai, Kibito, and the Elder Supreme Kai who was unleashed from the Z-sword after Gohan broke it when he tried to slice a piece of Kichen the Universe's strongest metal in half are watching the horror from the planet of the Kais. However to compensate the lost of the Z-Sword Elder Kai revealed to have the ability to unleash a fighter's true potential after something he'd like to call a Mystic Ritual. And he was currently unleashing Gohan's. As they watched the Earthlings being wiped out, most of them are severely concerned while Elder Kai is channelling Gohan's power while glancing through a comic book. Gohan unleashing a mere fraction of his soon to be new bond power retorts at the Elder for laughing at a comic book while people are dying. But after seeing his increase in power he apologizes and shuts his mouth.

"I call that My Human Extinction Attack; How'd you like it?!", Super Buu quipped Menacingly. The others gritted in frustration as they process what they just saw and sensed. "bring the Fighter already Buu's getting bored", Buu retorts. "Buu this is an hourglass. In one hour's time the sand from the top will reach the bottom and when that happens I'll take you to your Fighter personally. Just one more hour deal?", Piccolo pleads. "Fine When hour passes and Sand reaches bottom not a minute longer but if you were warriors of this planet you should have made this deal a few minutes ago", Buu quips agreeably. Piccolo clutches his fist in frustration but walks away waiting for the hour to pass. After the first few minutes, Chichi just can't keep the grieving ordeal from the lostof her son in any longer and walks up to Buu who was squatting     patiently. When she was right next to him she smacked Buu right upside the head shocking everyone. "You Savage don't you know that was my first born son you killed?!", Chichi retorts in grief and anger. Buu just looked at her not out of shock but out of possible respect for dare to strike him. "Hmm Buu will give woman a painless one", Buu said mentally. "How do you like eggs?", Buu asked. Chichi's anger turned into confusion almost instantly. However before she could answer, Buu with the tip of his tentacle fires a small energy blast that transformed her to an egg in which Buu took no time in squashing under his foot. Goten shock and angered at the instant loss of what he believed to be his entire family attempts to rush straight for Buu before being held back by Trunks and then convinced by Piccolo to use the small window they have to go into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and finish up that way they can end this once and for all. Goten now having a proper purpose and motivation agrees and alongside Trunks head for the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. 

After the hour has passed and the last and tiniest grain of sand reached the bottom, time had come to meet the Strong Fighter. "Alright warriors hour has passed now bring Fighter to BUU!!!", Super Buu demanded. "Piccolo", Dende stated concerned. Piccolo nodded and took Majin Buu to the Hyperbolic time Chamber where the boys/Gotenks/Buu's Fighter was waiting for them.