Saiyans change Nappa's sacrifice?!

Four and a half years have passed since their battle with the Z-Fighters and for a time all was well. Launch gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Kosho; And on top of that RanFan surprisingly gave birth to another Saiyan hybrid named Suigetsu. However Ranfan died in the delivery leaving Nappa alone once more; Ranfan found love again in the old Saiyan and she was pretty old herself which is possibly why she didn't make it. Launch almost ended up the same way if her blonde side hadn't decided to merge her and blue's minds together completely in order to save the baby. Everyone with the exception of Goku and Vegeta showed up at Launch's apartment for the congratulation party. "I know we've been through a lot especially when you guys alongside Vegeta tried to conquer our world but whether it be a deal with King Yemma or a second chance of life we wish you guys nothing but the best", Yamcha speeched. The Z-fighters had to report to the Island just outside of South City tomorrow morning for the threat of the Androids the Future boy predicted though just about everyone knew in order for him to exist Yamcha was going to have to loose Bulma to Vegeta they wondered how Yamcha's taking the whole thing despite his self believing bravado. However the next great battle as the Z-Fighters to face and although Raditz and Nappa were the 2nd and 3rd Super Saiyans to emerge their power levels would be severely outclassed so they decided to be the last line of defense against the Androids. "I know we agreed to it as it is but are you guys going to fight alongside us this first time against the androids?", Yamcha asked kindly even though he drowned himself in the boos so that he could maintain his composure about the whole Trunks the son of Vegeta and Bulma thing. "Actually you guys have been training your butts off for this fight while Launch and I have been focused on Kosho who's four now and Nappa's been focused on Suigetsu who turned three last month; Face it we can still be the last line of defense and everything but we'd just get in the way; But that doesn't mean we won't still be training", Raditz explained. "Uncle Raditz I hate to sound rude but if I didn't know any better I'd say you and Nappa had gotten a change of heart since you've been back", Gohan pitched. Raditz was frustrated by the very thought of any of them thinking he had gotten soft while everyone laughed with glee. "Shut up!!! I haven't gone soft half breeds or not they are the future of the Saiyan race", Raditz spouted angrily. Everyone just enjoyed the party and then went home to get their bearings for what was to come.

The next morning , Goku and the Z-fighters set out on the Island just outside of South City to face and combat the androids. However upon arrival they can't sense the androids' energy until after Yajirobe drops off some senzu beans he was shot down by the androids' destructive power. At that moment the Z-Fighters went down to the Island below to search for androids. After waht believes to be like an hour of searching they find them after Yamcha is stabbed through the chest by one the androids and his power was dropping like a stone. Once arriving at the scene, Android 20 uses Eye Beam rapid fire to blast away the remnants of the area and continues to do so until Goku demands him to stop by punching him so hard that his cap is smashed off his head. After a standoff the fight relocates to a rocky region just far from the initial area. Goku immediately goes Super Saiyan and beats the tar out of Android 19. Within minutes however, Goku becomes fatigued and fires Kamehamehas knowing the androids absorb energy. This was because the infamous Heart Virus Goku was predicted to get has come to pass and 19 took advantage of the opportunity by beating the crap out of Goku left and right to the point that he was knocked out of Super Saiyan and was at the tin can's mercy. 19 pinned the weakened Goku down and began to absorb him to death. Right when Goku was beginning to reach near death Vegeta stepped in and knocked the android back. "Not so fast; the honor of killing Kakarot belongs to me", Vegeta quipped. At first the androids are so sure of their data and calculations that they underestimated him. That all changed when in front of everyone Vegeta transformed into a Super Sayian!!! Super Saiyan Vegeta makes quick work of 19 however despite his convincing performance he was significantly drained by the tin can. Fortunately 20 took the bait and left to flee. After Krillin gave Vegeta a senzu bean they flew off in pursuit. Once they caught up to him Piccolo swooped down and mopped the floor with 20. Right when 20 knew the Namekian was about to kill him he noticed Bulma flying a capsule ship. He took the opportunity to fire a massive energy blast to make his escape. After the dust settled, they discover that Android 20 is really the Infamous Dr.Gero who mechanized himself in order to live to carry out his revenge on Goku. Dr.Gero stays on foot to reach his secret laboratory in order to activate the true terrors of the future Androids 17 and 18!!! Trunks quickly describes 17 and 18's appearance that way the Z-Fighters won't get confused again. After revelating briefing they set out to catch up to Gero before he can unleash his devastating creations. Krillin discovers Gero just in time to see Gero enter the lab. They regroup fearing the worst only to surprising witness 17 and 18 betray their "creator" and activate a third android called Android 16. Trunks turning Super Saiyan in a massive heap of rage fires an energy blast that seemingly destroys the lab in an attempt to destroy the androids only for them to have easily survived.