Inside Buu's body Majin Buu's original form

"Alright he fell for it!!! Now to find the others", Vegito reconciles as he lets his barrier down. Surprisingly when he let the barrier down, he separated back into Goku and Vegeta. "What we're us!!!", Goku exclaimed surprisingly. Vegeta was just in awe at the revelation and takes off his earring. "What are you doing?! Put that earring on we'll probably fuse back once we leave Buu's body", Goku reconciled. "No thanks I prefer to to be the captain of my own ship", Vegeta quips as he crushes his earring. Goku grits in frustration as he crushes his earring. After a while of searching they come across these pods that contain the others including one for Fat Buu!!! Once they cut down Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo's pods, they come across the fat Buu. "Oh so that's what happened at some point Majin Buu lost control of his evil half and a fight broke out", Goku explained. "And ol ugly won the battle", Vegeta finished. "Who you calling ugly?!", A body manifestation of Buu asked. A mini battle ensued and desperate times called for desperate measures. Vegeta comes up with the idea/theory that if Fat buu's pod it would severely weaken "Evil" Buu to the point that they can win. The Buu manifestation pleads for Vegeta not to pull Buu's plug and Vegeta does it anyway which causes Buu's entire body to change while Goku and Vegeta grabbed the others and escaped Buu. Little did they know the true horror they had unleashed while Kibito Kai squeals in horror.