The most powerful Majin Buu The birth of the Ultimate Warrior

Buuhan glorified in his new found power and mocked Goku by calling him dad. Dende, Hercule, and Bee reconciled in fear. "I'll tell you what  I'll give you to the count of five to do your fusion. One...", Buuhan quips and counts. Goku first considers fusing with Dende but comes to the conclusion that Dende has no fighting experience. "two...", Buuhan continues. Goku then faces the realization that his only option is to fuse with Hercule. "Well at least he has fighting experience", Goku says to himself. "Three", Buuhan counts again. "Hey Hercule", Goku pleads. "Four...", Buuhan continues. "What?!", Hercule asked. Before Goku could give Hercule the earring he senses a very familiar energy. "Five!!!", Buuhan finalizes. However before Buuhan can finish what he started, Goku uses instant Transmission and confronts the familiar energy. Buuhan follows suit leaving Hercule confused.

Goku confronts the familiar energy to be Vegeta who despite being in Hell was able to get his body back as a dead fighter by King Yemma due to the circumstances. Goku explains to Vegeta about the Potara and pleads to him that he needs to put the earring on. However Vegeta has to be severely prideful about it and mouths off the fact that Goku held back during their battle and how dare he ask him for help after doing something so unforgivable. Buuhan even quips on the matter. After the Super Saiyan 2 duo fight Buuhan head on and get knocked around like ragdolls, and a little pull of the heartstrings, Vegeta takes the earring and alongside Goku become the ultimate warrior...Vegito!!!

Vegito!!!