The Earthling vs a Super Saiyan

The battle between Earth and Saiyan raged all across the globe literally tearing the Earth apart. "Wow what power and their still just warming up", Piccolo stated. "I hate to tell you this Namek but this is just the tip of the iceberg", quipped a familiar voice. "Vegeta, what do you want?", Yamcha asked. "What do i want nothing really, just enjoying the show. But I was hoping that Kakarot may have finally returned", Vegeta quipped. Everyone quivered in frustration as things got from bad to worse. "vegeta, you got some nerve coming here.This man had you're back since you were old enough to fight let aolne when you lost your race. He lost one fight and you blast him to bits. You have no r..." Ranfan quipped in anger only to be cut off by Vegeta choking her. Nappa charged at Vegeta in anger forcing Vegeta to let go of the brave woman. "Nappa i know you resent me I don't even expect you to forgive but can we just find a common ground?", Vegeta asked. Nappa nodded and decided that Tien vs Raditz was a bigger concern than a simple grudge match. Besides he's not fully transformed yet; maybe when he learns to care for something other than himself, he can truly be the legend.

Tien blooded and battered fought a hard battle but his luck had long since run out. As Raditz moves in for the kill, Launch gets in the way. "Spikey, I know you're raging right now and take a minute to calm down before you rip the friggin planet apart!!!"  Raditz did just that and his hair turned black again. Tien fell to the ground in exhaustion. "Tien look, I get what you're trying to do but Raditz didn't force on me. I just found someone who wasn't too blinded by his personal goals to see what was right in front of him. It's nothing personal, it's just how things turned out and you need to except that," Launch said. Tien nodded and offered to collect tthe dragonballs single handedly in order to restore the damage he had caused. But Piccolo chimed in. " Too much usuage of the Dragonballs could eventually come back to haunt us. I think it's best that we simply allow the Earth to heal itself." Everyone agreed with Piccolo's idea and left to either train, kick back, or simply wait for Son Goku's return.