An old friend sees the light within the darkness

"Where am I?" Raditz said glancing his surroundings.  When he first sits back up he realizes there's a massive hole in his armor the hole that killed him. "Green Man and KAKAROOOOOOOOOT!!! How dare you do this to me when i get my hands on you....."  "Clam down you idiot!" said a familiar voice. "Nappa?! what are we doing here? Last thing I remember we were in the ripple  realm in between king yemma's and hell sparring", Raditz replied. "yeah heh King Yemma told us there was a chance that we would suffer PTSD for what happened to us. Besides in reality, i didn't expect you to even come back since you were killed by kakarot and that namek." said Nappa. "Well if you must know there was a loophole baldy since as our squad leader vegeta gave me permission to go to this miserable rock to recruit kakarot thus I was technically given my death order. Long story short I had simply made a deal with the guy in which if I die again it will be permanent whether I end up in Hell or not", Raditz quipped. Right when Nappa was about to spout back they heard a massive explosion coming from a town not too far from where you were located. And for some reason Raditz dashes down there without a second thought. "Raditz what's the big idea you know that Kakarot and his friends will swoop down and blame us  for this or possibly kill us again because you want to play hero?!" Nappa snapped. "Clam down Nappa, the only fighters we have to worry about are Kakarot and Vegeta. The namek can easily be taken down due our power increase. Besides this village was attacked," Raditz replied. Raditz being through in detecting signs of battle scars and malice  easily recognized that the land already was so dry yet lushful a simply smoke would been more than enough to cause this kind of damage. "The Blue Blonde Bandit!!! The Blue Blonde Bandit did this!" A woman responded.  Nappa maybe old and may not have too long left before the big 80 but in his life both in self and as a warrior he could tell when someone eith both a strong will and fighting spirit was in pain.  (AU: Due to the fact that as a warrior race Saiyans retain their youth so they can fight longer, it's about the time they turn 80 before that reverse aging starts to catch up with them.)  "Madam what's your name?" Nappa asked. "Ranfan retired martial arts fighter loved and beloved wife alongside an ever so loving..." Ranfan in her older age couldn't bear to face the reality that was before her. "He was your husband wasn't he?" Nappa pitched. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-eeeeeeeeeees uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Ranfan cried;"He name was truuuuuuuuunks!!!" "He was kind hearted always went the extra mile for others. It's a wonder why he even gave an at the time low life the time if day", she explained. "Nappa stay with her. she could use the company" Raditz commanded. "You really wanna go that route raditz? u got no right ordering me around" Nappa replied. And with a simple glance from Raditz, Nappa backed off and stayed with Ranfan as Raditz went after the blue blonde bandit alone.